C R Bard Inc (BCR)
24 Jun 2016
* Says coo john weiland's fy 2015 total compensation $6.9 million versus $7.0 million in fy 2014
A federal appeals court has rejected a request from four plaintiffs suing C.R. Bard over transvaginal mesh to let their cases leave the West Virginia court where they have been consolidated with thousands of similar claims in multidistrict litigation.
A Missouri jury has cleared medical device manufacturers Boston Scientific and C.R. Bard of liability in the first trial involving a woman who said she was injured by transvaginal mesh devices made by more than one company.
- Johnson & Johnson, Part II - Falling Behind On Medical Devices
- 7 Stocks Providing A Growing Income With Increased Dividends
- The Most Undervalued And Overvalued Dividend Champions - June 2016
- 6 S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Dividend Increases In May, With 6 More Expected In June
- A Historic Race - Investors Focusing On Dividends May Run Out Of Fuel
- Companies Hoarding Billions In Cash - Cramer's Mad Money (5/23/16)