C R Bard Inc (BCR.N)
26 Jul 2016
* Says coo john weiland's fy 2015 total compensation $6.9 million versus $7.0 million in fy 2014
A federal appeals court has rejected a request from four plaintiffs suing C.R. Bard over transvaginal mesh to let their cases leave the West Virginia court where they have been consolidated with thousands of similar claims in multidistrict litigation.
A Missouri jury has cleared medical device manufacturers Boston Scientific and C.R. Bard of liability in the first trial involving a woman who said she was injured by transvaginal mesh devices made by more than one company.
- Smith & Nephew Continues To Impress
- Stocks Are Not Overvalued - Cramer's Mad Money (7/14/16)
- The Most Undervalued And Overvalued Dividend Champions - July 2016
- C.R. Bard, Inc: A Dividend Aristocrat At All-Time Highs
- Valuation Dashboard: Healthcare - Update
- State Street Global Advisors SPDR S&P Dividend ETF SDY: These Times, They Are A-Changin'