C R Bard Inc (BCR.N)
Tue, May 16 2017
* On May 12, 2017, Becton Dickinson and Company entered into a three-year term loan agreement - SEC filing
BRIEF-China Resources Pharmaceutical Group entered into sales framework agreement 2017 with Cr Healthcare
May 12 China Resources Pharmaceutical Group Ltd -
BRIEF-BD announces exercise of option to purchase additional shares by underwriters of public equity offerings
* BD announces exercise of option to purchase additional shares by underwriters of public equity offerings increasing total gross proceeds to $4.95 billion
* BD announces commencement of exchange offers and consent solicitations for C. R. Bard Inc notes
* Deal immediately accretive and expected to generate high single-digit accretion to adjusted EPS in fiscal year 2019 to Becton Dickinson
* Ceo timothy ring's fy 2016 total compensation $12.63 million versus $11.74 million in fy 2015 - sec filing
- Dividend Yields Also Drown In Floods
- Core Convictions: Foundations For Dividend Growth Investors - Part 1
- The Obesity Epidemic: Are Roche And Bristol-Myers Sitting On A Mighty Prospect?
- Valuation Dashboard: Healthcare - Update
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Becton, Dickinson: What Are Investors To Think Of The Massive $24 Billion C.R. Bard Takeover?