Barratt Developments PLC (BDEV.L)
Wed, Sep 7 2016
* Shares down 2.2 pct to 495.8 pence at 1127 GMT (Releads, adds CEO quotes, analyst comment, share price)
LONDON, Sept 7 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments said it was encouraged by higher sales during July and August, calling the period since the UK voted to leave the EU on June 23 "business as usual".
LONDON, July 13 Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments said it might slow the pace of construction and rethink its land buying programme to prepare itself for an expected slowdown sparked by the vote to leave the EU.
- Asian and European Markets Rise, But On a Mixed Set of Factors
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Why Compass Group, easyJet, and Barratt Developments Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- My Contrarian Picks Are (Still) Beating the Market
- 3 Shares the FTSE 100 Should Beat Today