News: Becton Dickinson and Co (BDX)
5 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 5 2013
- Medical technology company Becton Dickinson & Co said on Tuesday that quarterly net income fell as costs rose sharply, but after excluding litigation charges and pension settlements, the results were higher than analysts had expected.
Nov 5 - Medical technology company Becton Dickinson & Co said on Tuesday that quarterly net income fell as costs rose sharply, but after excluding litigation charges and pension settlements, the results were higher than analysts had expected.
Sept 20 - Becton Dickinson and Co said it may have to pay up to $340 million after a federal jury found the medical device maker guilty of attempting to monopolize the safety syringe market through deceptive practices.
- Unilife: Parsing The Debate
- Unilife: History Of Missed Deadlines, Aggressive Cash Burn, And Vague Supply Agreements Suggest A 75% Overvaluation
- Becton, Dickinson's CEO Presents at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
- Becton, Dickinson and Co. Dividend Stock Analysis
- Companies Advancing Stem Cell Therapies Could Also Advance Your Portfolio Dollars
- How To Classify Dividend Increases
- Dividends, Recognitions, Positive Opinions, Share Repurchase Programs, and Award Programs - Research Report on BD, Sanofi, GSK, Agilent Technologies, and Align Technology
- Novel Molecular Assay for Patient Screening Detects S. aureus and Newly Emerging MRSA Strains Available in the United States
- BD to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- Clinical Trial Enrollments, Bond Offerings, Innovative Solutions, Leadership Appointments, and Certifications - Research Report on Baxter, Mylan, Becton Dickinson, Align and Allscripts
- BD Board Increases Dividend
- Rapid Delivery Program Product Portfolio Expands to Biopharmaceutical Injectable Market
- Companies Announce Partnerships, Deployment of Services and Financial Results - Research Report on DaVita, BD, Allscripts, MedAssets, and Receptos
- Before the Bell Scans: Medtronic Inc., Align Technology Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., and Nanosphere Inc.
- BD Joins National Patient Safety Foundation Corporate Council, Furthers Commitment to Safety
- Scheduled Conferences, Product Breakthroughs, and Approvals - Research Report on Mylan, Baxter, Actavis, Thermo Fisher, and BD