News: Franklin Resources Inc (BEN.N)
7 Mar 2014
Fri, Mar 7 2014
BUCHAREST, March 7 - Franklin Templeton, the manager of Romanian investment fund Fondul Proprietatea said on Friday it aims to launch a fourth buy-back programme of 10 percent of its issued share capital at a cost of at least 198.2 million lei ($61 million).
NEW YORK - Puerto Rico will face trouble selling bonds after Standard & Poor's cut its credit rating to junk status, spelling possible trouble for the cash-strapped U.S. territory as it tries to push ahead with debt deals worth as much as $2 billion, some big institutional investors said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, Feb 5 - Puerto Rico will face trouble selling bonds after Standard & Poor's cut its credit rating to junk status, spelling possible trouble for the cash-strapped U.S. territory as it tries to push ahead with debt deals worth as much as $2 billion, some big institutional investors said on Wednesday.
Jan 30 - Franklin Resources Inc said on Thursday its quarterly profit rose 17 percent as market gains drove up assets, helping the fund manager beat analysts' expectations and sending its shares up 2 percent in early trading.
Jan 30 - Fund manager Franklin Resources Inc said on Thursday its quarterly profit rose 17 percent as market gains drove up assets.
HONG KONG, Jan 20 - Mutual fund manager Franklin Templeton has hired a former hedge fund manager to expand its Asian line-up of products investing in lucrative alternative assets, joining its peers in tapping a rapidly growing market.
BOSTON, Jan 9 - U.S. regulators rejected a request by investment firm Franklin Resources Inc to skip a shareholder vote pressuring it to sell off holdings in companies linked to Sudan, whose president faces international war crimes charges.
MOSCOW - Veteran emerging markets investor Mark Mobius said on Thursday he had sold his fund's stake in Russia's TNK-BP Holding, walking away from his attempt to get a better buyout deal from the firm's new owner, Rosneft .
* Templeton group owns more than $1 bln Russian stocks (Adds Mobius comments)
MUMBAI, Oct 23 - Franklin Templeton plans to launch India's first Europe-focused mutual fund, an executive at the asset manager said on Wednesday, as the fund house looks to beef up its overseas portfolio.
- Ukraine Crisis: Another Step Toward Global Sovereign Debt Default
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- A Dividend Growth Investor Looks At AAII's Stock Screens
- Franklin Resources Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Franklin Resources Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Pre Recorded Earnings Call Transcript
- Q1 2014 Franklin Resources Inc Earnings Conference call (Webcast)
- Templeton Global Income Fund ("GIM") Announces Dividend
- Franklin Templeton Launches "Income For What's Next" Program, Supporting Advisors Planning for New Retirement Realities
- Franklin Templeton Investments Selected by New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority to Continue as Program Manager for New Jersey College Savings Plans
- Templeton Releases Closed-End Fund's Portfolio Allocation Update
- Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Declares Monthly Dividend
- Franklin Universal Trust Declares Monthly Dividend
- Fiduciary Trust Chief Investment Officer S. Mackintosh Pulsifer to Retire From the Role in June 2014; Successor, Ronald J. Sanchez, CFA Named
- Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Reports Quarter-End Asset Allocation
- Franklin Universal Trust Reports Quarter-End Asset Allocation
- Franklin Resources, Inc. Announces Month-End Assets Under Management