News: Franklin Resources Inc (BEN.N)
27 Feb 2015
Tue, Feb 17 2015
Feb 17 - Investment management firm Franklin Resources Inc, which operates as Franklin Templeton Investments, named Stephanie Ouwendijk as a vice president and portfolio manager.
Jan 27 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan 27 - Investment management firm Franklin Resources Inc announced three appointments to its institutional sales, relationship management and consultant relations team.
BOSTON - The Franklin Income Fund is used to top-dog status among its mutual fund peers, but a 40 percent slide in oil prices since June has hammered its recent performance.
BOSTON, Dec 8 - The Franklin Income Fund is used to top-dog status among its mutual fund peers, but a 40 percent slide in oil prices since June has hammered its recent performance.
LONDON, Oct 17 - An accommodative stance by the Bank of Japan and the European Central Bank may more than match the Federal Reserve's easing when it was acting alone and this could make European bonds attractive, Franklin Templeton's David Zahn said on Friday.
LONDON - A selloff on Ukraine's dollar debt is focusing attention on a controversial $3 billion bond held by Russia, raising investor concerns that President Vladimir Putin could use the issue to trigger a cascade of defaults across Kiev's sovereign Eurobonds.
LONDON, Sept 22 - U.S. fund giant Franklin Templeton has become one of the first major global investors to support selectively buying back into Russian stocks, arguing the recent sharp sell-off had gone too far.
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q4 2014 Update
- The Perils Of Private Equity - China Dives From Boom Toward Bust
- Own The Portfolio Of The One Percent
- Finding Value In The Dividend Aristocrats List
- Dividend Aristocrats And A Fundamental Principle Of Dividend Growth Investing
- Franklin Resources' (BEN) CEO Greg Johnson on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Templeton Releases Closed-End Fund's Portfolio Allocation Update
- Franklin Universal Trust Declares Monthly Dividend
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust Declares Monthly Dividend
- Kate Freeman Joins Los Angeles Office of Fiduciary Trust International as Managing Director and Business Development Officer
- Franklin Resources, Inc. Announces Month-End Assets Under Management
- Suzanne Weston, Relationship Manager and Senior Trust Officer at Fiduciary Trust Company International, Relocates to Firm's Boca Raton Office
- Franklin Resources, Inc. Announces First Quarter Results
- Stocks Coverage on the Capital Markets Industry - Apollo Investment, Franklin Resources, T. Rowe Price, Credit Suisse, and UBS Group
- Franklin Templeton Expands Institutional Sales, Relationship Management and Consultant Relations Team
- Templeton Releases Closed-End Funds' Portfolio Allocation Updates