News: Berry Plastics Group Inc (BERY.N)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 21 2013
Nov 21 - Berry Plastics Group Inc : * Q4 net sales $1.20 bln, flat versus the september 2012 quarter * Reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 results * Q4 shr $0.22; Q4 adjusted shr $0.33 * Q4 shr view $0.23 -- Thomson Reuters i/b/e/s * Investments in property, plant and equipment are forecasted to be about $230 mln for fiscal 2014 * Q4 rev view $1.20 bln -- Thomson Reuters i/b/e/s * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
Nov 18 - Berry Plastics Group Inc : * Announces CFO transition * Says CFO Jim Kratochvil to retire * Elected Mark Miles, who currently serves as executive vice president,
FRANKFURT/NEW YORK - U.S. packaging companies Berry Plastics Group Inc and Silgan Holding Inc as well as German peer Gerresheimer are competing to buy the healthcare packaging unit of Rexam in a deal expected to fetch a little less than $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
FRANKFURT/NEW YORK, Nov 15 - U.S. packaging companies Berry Plastics Group Inc and Silgan Holding Inc as well as German peer Gerresheimer are competing to buy the healthcare packaging unit of Rexam in a deal expected to fetch a little less than $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
(Corrects Swift Transportation item to say that the company presents at the Citi conference, while Con-way participates at the Morgan Stanley conference)
- Berry Plastics Group Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Berry Plastics: Can A New Cup Propel This Successful IPO Higher?
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Well Done, Dr. Phillip Frost (10/16/13)
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: LEN S BERY
- Cramer's Mad Money - Sprint CEO Dan Hesse: We Are Building The Best Network In The World (9/24/13)
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: An Incredibly Resilient Market
- Berry Plastics Group Announces Plans for Incremental Term Loans
- Product Up-gradations, Stock Price Updates, 2014 Management Goals, and Financial Results - Research Report on Domtar, MeadWestvaco, Titan, Berry Plastics, and AptarGroup
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. Announces CFO Transition
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results and Host Conference Call
- Pending Mergers, Financial Results, Price Increases, Earnings Schedules and Board Appointments - Research Report on Cooper, Wolverine World Wide, Sealed Air, Ball, and Berry Plastics
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. Appoints Ronald S. Rolfe to Company’s Board of Directors
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc. Announces Transactions in Support of Strategic Initiatives
- Berry Plastics Introduces Patent Pending VersaliteTM Technology through Launch of Fully Recyclable to-go Cup with Thermal Management Capabilities
- Reminder: Berry Plastics Group, Inc. to Host Investor/Analyst Day September 17, 2013