News: Brown-Forman Corp (BFa.N)
16 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 21 2013
Nov 21 - Brown-Forman Corp : * Increases cash dividend 13.7%; extends revolving credit facility * Increases quarterly cash dividend by 13.7 percent to $0.29 per share * Has extended maturity date of its unsecured $800 million revolving credit
(Updated: Corrected to "outrebounded" in 2nd graph. ... Added "Carson" to 5th graph. ... Added the final item to the notebook)
KINGSTON - Jamaica's twice 200 metres Olympic champion Veronica Campbell-Brown has escaped with a public warning by the Jamaica Athletics Administration Association for her use of a banned substance.
- Jamaican Olympic relay silver medalist Sherone Simpson said on Sunday she had tested positive for a stimulant at last month's national championships.
- Consider Diageo But Avoid The More Expensive Liquor Distillers
- Finding Liquor Stocks As Income Investments
- Why Do I Keep Talking About The Same Companies All The Time?
- Profit From The Global Middle Class With These 5 Stocks
- Pure Arbitrage In Brown-Forman's Class Structure
- Cramer's Mad Money - 11 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (5/31/13)
- Collingwood Whisky Releases Limited Edition 21-Year-Old Rye
- Woodford Reserve Releases Limited Edition Malt Offerings
- Early Times® Kentucky Whisky Salutes Sportsmen with New Hunter's Edition Bottle Series
- Brown-Forman Shareholders Toast Record Year
- Sustainability Foundation, DendriFund, Created by Brown-Forman and Brown Family
- Brown-Forman Annual Meeting of Stockholders is July 25
- Brown-Forman to Expand Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Mist Flavors Set to Launch in United States this summer
- Brown-Forman Reports Stellar Results in Fiscal 2013; Expects Another Strong Year of Growth in 2014
- Sonoma-Cutrer® Launches First Offering in Winemaker's Release Series