News: Bunge Ltd (BG)
22 Jul 2014
Fri, Jul 11 2014
LONDON, July 11 - A group of armed individuals has occupied a Cargill Inc sunflower-seed crushing plant in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk region after it was closed due to the increased tensions in the area, the company said on Friday.
THOMSON REUTERS, May 23,2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Rese
THOMSON REUTERS, May 22,2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Rese
(Recasts, adds background, quote, earnings details, byline)
May 1 - Agribusiness giant Bunge Ltd posted a first-quarter net loss on Thursday on losses in it grain trading and distribution business and poor oilseed processing margins in China.
(Updates with clarification on comments about sale of mill assets)
BARCARENA, Brazil, April 25 - Poor soy crushing margins in China that have led the Asian importer to default on soy purchases are short-term and should improve in two to three months, Bunge Ltd Chief Executive Officer Soren Schroder said.
CHICAGO - Cargill Inc said on Tuesday its quarterly earnings fell 28 percent, making it one of the largest companies yet to demonstrate how big commodity market disruptions this year have hurt its bottom line.
CHICAGO, March 3 - Bunge Ltd and Archer Daniels Midland Co, two of the world's top agricultural trading houses, on Monday said political tensions in Ukraine, a major grain exporter, were not affecting operations but that they were monitoring the unrest.
SINGAPORE, Feb 14 - Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC has cut its stake in commodities trader Bunge Ltd to 1.73 percent from 4.99 percent a year earlier, according to a U.S. regulatory filing.
- Solazyme: Why This Green Company Looked To The Oil Fields
- Did Solazyme Just Patent A Treatment For Diabetes?
- ADM Getting More Than The Usual Benefit Of The Doubt
- Solazyme: Key Takeaways And Insights From The Q1 2014 Results
- Bunge Limited Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Solazyme Looks To Strengthen Its Balance Sheet And Finds A Solution For Big Oil And Gas
- Bunge Limited Schedules Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Initiative to Spread Nutrition, Market Activity, and Upcoming Financial Results - Analyst Notes on Kellogg, Hershey, Pilgrim's Pride, Mead Johnson and Bunge
- Consumer Staples Stocks Technical Review -- Research on Wal-Mart Stores, Costco Wholesale, Archer-Daniels-Midland, and Bunge
- Acquisitions, Financial Results, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on Smucker's, Pilgrim's, White Wave Foods, Post and Bunge
- Technical Report on Consumer Staples Stocks -- Research on ADM, Bunge, Lorillard, and PMI
- Bunge Announces Annual Meeting Results
- Bunge Limited Increases Quarterly Dividend on Common Shares and Declares Dividends on Preference Shares
- Bunge Limited to Address Citi Global Consumer Conference
- Product Expansions, Voluntary Recalls, Quarterly Dividends, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on Kraft Foods, Tyson Foods, Hershey, Bunge and Dean Foods
- Bunge Limited to Hold Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 23, 2014