General Cable Corp (BGC.N)
23 Jun 2017
Thu, May 25 2017
* General cable announces senior secured credit facility maturity extended to 2022
* Expect to see improvement in Europe through remainder of 2017
* General Cable Corp - Q1 unit volume is anticipated to be up low-single digits year over year
* General Cable Corp - on Jan 26 co announced Robert D. Kenny, executive vice president, chief executive officer, Europe and Africa, will be leaving
WASHINGTON General Cable Corp , a Kentucky-based wire manufacturer, agreed to pay more than $75 million to resolve allegations that it had bribed officials in Angola, Bangladesh and China, the U.S. Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission said on Thursday.
- VIG Never Looked So Dividend-y
- General Cable: Q1 2017 Results Finally The Sign Of A Turn?
- Industrials 41% Gain Estimate Made Quad Top Dog For May
- General Cable's (BGC) CEO Mike McDonnell on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- General Cable Corporation 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Top 10 S&P SmallCap 600 'Safer' Dividend Dogs Led By Capstead Mortgage By Yield, And Tailored Brands By Upside, In April