News: Baker Hughes Inc (BHI)
7 Mar 2014
Tue, Jan 21 2014
- Oilfield service companies Halliburton Co and Baker Hughes Inc said they expect an improvement in North American margins, driven by a modest pickup in onshore activity and strong deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
* Halliburton shares down 3 pct on weak forecast for LatAm activity
Jan 21 - Baker Hughes Inc posted a 16 percent increase in quarterly profit, driven by higher drilling activity in the Middle East and Africa.
Jan 17 - Schlumberger Ltd, the world's largest oilfield services company, posted a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Friday as robust international activity offset stiff competition in North America.
- Schlumberger Ltd , the world's largest oilfield services company, posted a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Friday as robust international activity offset stiff competition in North America.
- Baker Hughes Inc , the world's third-largest oilfield services company, estimated fourth-quarter profit well below Wall Street expectations, largely due to the suspension of its operations in Iraq following a protest.
* Estimates fourth-quarter EPS of $0.60-$0.62 vs analysts' est. $0.82
Jan 10 - Jan 10 - Baker Hughes Inc : * Provides operational update for the fourth quarter of 2013, repurchases $350
HOUSTON, Nov 25 - Baker Hughes Inc is preparing to resume operations in Iraq after protests in Basra earlier this month prompted the U.S. oilfield services company to stop work at the Rumaila field.
Nov 11 - U.S. oilfield services company Baker Hughes Inc said on Monday it has suspended operations in Iraq following a weekend protest at a facility near the southern town of Basra.
- What Can Schlumberger Offer Investors?
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Baker Hughes Inc.
- Integrated Oil And Gas Part 3: Oilfield Services Are The Industry Backbone
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- Halliburton: Look For 25% Upside In 2014
- Bakken Update's 2014 Stock Picks: Fraccing Fluid Producers
- Baker Hughes Announces February 2014 Rig Counts
- Baker Hughes Announces January 2014 Rig Counts
- Baker Hughes Announces First Quarter 2014 Conference Call
- Baker Hughes Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Baker Hughes Announces Fourth Quarter and Annual Results
- Expansions, Well Count, Stock Price Movement, New Facility Launch, and Production Resumption - Research Report on ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Halliburton, and Statoil
- Baker Hughes Provides Operational Update for the Fourth Quarter of 2013, Repurchases $350 Million in the Company's Common Stock
- Baker Hughes Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Well Count
- Baker Hughes Announces December 2013 Rig Counts
- Market Coverage and Analysis: Baker Hughes, Precision Drilling, Cameron Intl., and Oil States Intl.