News: BHP Billiton Ltd (BHPLF.PK)
24 Dec 2014
Tue, Dec 9 2014
(Corrects headline and lead to make clear this is second cargo, not first)
HOUSTON, Nov 21 - BHP Billiton Ltd has launched a tender offering to sell a 650,000-barrel cargo of processed condensate for delivery during the first half of January at the Houston Ship Channel, according to a document seen by Reuters on Friday.
SINGAPORE, Nov 6 - Asian buyers of condensate said they would be wary of taking cargoes of the ultra-light oil that BHP Billiton Ltd plans to export from the Gulf of Mexico without explicit approval from the U.S. government.
- BHP Billiton Ltd is set to be the first company to export lightly processed ultra-light U.S. oil without explicit permission from the government, further testing the limits of an increasingly contentious ban on foreign sales.
(Adds comments from Vitol chief Ian Taylor on U.S. oil export ban, updates with U.S. mid-term results)
* Term 2015 TC/RC to China at $100-$110/T, 10-11 c/lb -smelters
* ASX 200 gains for seventh session, longest winning streak since July
SYDNEY, Oct 14 - Australian shares rose 1 percent on Tuesday, underpinned by a recovery in the resources sector as iron ore, copper and other base metals rebounded, though a survey showing a dip in business conditions curtailed buying.
* Listing in London would be standard, rather than premium (Adds shareholders comment)
SYDNEY, Aug 20 - Australian shares reversed early losses on Wednesday to edge higher as investors dumped shares of BHP Billiton after the global miner missed earnings expectations, though an upbeat finish on Wall Street helped boost the market.
- Analyst Scanner on Metals and Mining Equities - Cliffs Natural Resources, North American Palladium, Pan American Silver, BHP Billiton, and Hi-Crush Partners
- Technical Coverage on Metals and Mining Equities - ArcelorMittal, Cia Siderurgica Nacional, Commercial Metals, Thompson Creek Metals, and BHP Billiton
- Operational Plan, Upcoming Earnings, Technical Update, and Project Extension - Research Reports on BHP Billiton, Cliffs Natural, Newmont Mining, CF Industries and KMP
- Dividends, Sustainability Initiatives, Upcoming Conferences, and Scheduled Financial Results - Research Reports on Williams, BHP Billiton, LyondellBasell, Continental and Concho
- Quarterly Dividend, Leadership Changes, Market Activity and Revised Guidance - Research Reports on Ralph Lauren, Continental, Baker Hughes, BHP Billiton and Silica Holdings
- Metals and Mining Stocks Coverage - Cliffs Natural Resources, ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, and Teck Resources
- Upcoming Conference, Technical Update, Senior Management Changes, Upcoming Earnings, and Loan Agreement - Research Reports on Marathon Oil, Cameron, BHP Billiton, Pioneer and MPC
- Financial Results, Technical Update, Upcoming Earnings, Dividend, and Discovery of Oil - Research Reports on BHP Billiton, EOG, Baker Hughes, LyondellBasell and Apache
- Equities Updates on Metals and Mining Industry -- Cliffs Natural Resources, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Thompson Creek Metals, and Teck Resources
- Diversified Metals and Mining Equities Technical Analysis -- Research on Teck Resources, Thompson Creek Metals, BHP Billiton, and Rio Tinto