News: Baidu Inc (BIDU.O)
Fri, Jul 25 2014
* Indexes down: Dow 0.75 pct, S&P 0.47 pct, Nasdaq 0.58 pct (Updates prices, adds to comment)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Adds data, Starbucks, updates trading)
* Futures off: Dow 21 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 13 pts (Updates prices, adds data, Starbucks)
NEW YORK, July 25 - U.S. stock index futures edged lower on Friday, weighed by weak results including those from Amazon, and ahead of data on durable goods.
July 25 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
SAN FRANCISCO - Baidu Inc, China’s biggest Internet search company, blew past Wall Street's targets with a 34.1 percent jump in quarterly net profit, helped by a surge in mobile revenue.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 24 - Baidu Inc, China's biggest Internet search company, blew past Wall Street's targets with a 34.1 percent jump in quarterly net profit, helped by a surge in mobile revenue.
* Caterpillar drags on Dow; Facebook at record on results
SAN FRANCISCO, July 24 - Baidu Inc, China's biggest Internet search company, blew away Wall Street's targets with a 34.1 percent jump in quarterly net profit, helped by a surge in mobile revenue.
June 16 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
- Baidu Rocked It, But Is It Still A Buy Or Is It Time To Sell?
- Cramer's Mad Money - 15 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (7/25/14)
- 4 Big Tech Stocks Getting Big Attention
- Why Baidu (BIDU) Stock Hit a One-Year High Today
- Cramer's Lightning Round - What's Up With Tupperware? (7/24/14)
- Baidu's (BIDU) CEO Robin Li on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Baidu Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Appointments, Financial Results, Space-Themed Attractions, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Google, Yahoo, Baidu, TripAdvisor and Yandex
- World Cup China SMG Sales Soared by 400%
- Internet Software and Services Equities under the Scanner -- Research on Bitauto Holdings, Renren, Yandex, and Baidu
- Upcoming Earnings Schedules, New App Features, and Prestigious Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Baidu, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, SouFun and Akamai
- Baidu to Report Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results on July 24, 2014
- Public Offerings, Online Promotions, Contracts, and Technological Improvements - Analyst Notes on OpenTable, Baidu, Groupon, Bitauto and Criteo
- Baidu Antivirus Ranks First Place in AV-Comparatives' Performance Test, Receives Advanced+ Award
- Baidu Mobile Security App Receives Perfect Score From AV-TEST Labs
- Baidu Joins Microsoft Active Protections Program, Enhances Antivirus Product Security