News: Biogen Idec Inc (BIIB.O)
20 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 2 2013
- Biogen Idec Inc on Monday said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will extend by three months its deadline for reviewing the company's experimental long-acting medicine for hemophilia.
Dec 2 - Biogen Idec Inc on Monday said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will extend by three months its deadline for reviewing the company's experimental long-acting medicine for hemophilia.
* Biogen, Gilead lead health-sector rally on news from Europe
NEW YORK, Nov 22 - U.S. stocks rose on Friday, led by healthcare stocks, putting the Dow and S&P 500 on track for a seventh straight week of gains.
NEW YORK, Nov 22 - U.S. stocks edged higher on Friday in the absence of economic data and ahead of a holiday-shortened week in the United States, a day after the Dow industrials closed above 16,000 for the first time.
NEW YORK, Nov 22 - U.S. stocks were little changed on Friday amid a dearth of data and ahead of a holiday-shortened week in the United States, a day after the Dow industrials closed above 16,000 for the first time.
Nov 22 - Biogen Idec Inc : * UBS raises target price to $300 from $265; rating neutral For a summary of rating and price target changes on U.S. companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/US For a summary of rating and price target changes on Canadian companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/CA
* Biogen says now ready to launch oral medicine in Europe
NEW YORK, Nov 22 - Biogen Idec Inc : * Up 10.1 percent to $278 in premarket; wins protection for MS drug in Europe
LONDON - Biogen Idec has won regulatory protection for its top-selling multiple sclerosis drug Tecfidera in Europe, paving the way for its launch in markets that could account for a large proportion of future sales.
- Cramer's Mad Money - Themes That Will Work For 2014 (12/19/13)
- Biogen's Management Presents at the Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference
- Today's Market: These Stocks Will Push Nasdaq To All-Time Highs
- Cramer's Mad Money - 11 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (11/22/13)
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan
- Biotech Stocks Underperforming? These Charts Says Otherwise
- Biogen Idec and Samsung Bioepis Announce Agreement to Market Anti-TNF Biosimilar Product Candidates in Europe
- Increased Dividends, Clinical Trial Results, Survey Results, and Updated Financial Guidance - Research Report on Aetna, Biogen, Eli Lilly, WellPoint, and Laboratory Corp. of America
- New Phase 3 Data Confirm Long-Lasting Characteristics Of ALPROLIX™ and ELOCTATE™ Across Multiple Hemophilia Populations
- Marketing Rights Acquisitions, PDUFA Date Extensions, Accountable Care Relationship and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on Forest Laboratories, Biogen, Bristol-Myers, Express Scripts, and Aetna
- The New England Journal of Medicine Publishes Pivotal Data Demonstrating Prophylactic Infusions of ALPROLIX™ Effectively Controlled Bleeding in Hemophilia B Patients
- Biogen Idec Demonstrates Commitment to Advancing Hemophilia Research and Care at Annual ASH Meeting
- Biogen Idec Receives Notification from FDA of PDUFA Date Extension for ALPROLIX™
- Stock Price Movements, Presentation Schedules, and Quarterly Dividends - Research Report on Biogen Idec, Santarus, Hill-Rom, Puma Biotechnology and Cynosure
- Official Statement, Stock Price Movements, and Public Offering of Common Stock - Research Report on Amgen, Biogen Idec, Express Scripts, Endo, and CSI
- Biogen Idec to Present at the 2013 Deutsche Bank BioFEST