News: Biomerieux SA (BIOX.PA)
6 Dec 2013
Mon, Oct 7 2013
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
(Adds Otsuka, OGX, Broadcom, Praktiker; updates Finmeccanica)
PARIS, Sept 4 - French biotech firm BioMerieux will buy privately-owned U.S. rival BioFire Diagnostics for $450 million, in a deal aimed at consolidating its position as a major player in infectious disease diagnostics.
- bioMérieux is Moving Forward to a New Molecular Biology Workflow Solution for Reference or Centralized Laboratories
- bioMérieux Announces Termination of its Collaboration with Biocartis in Molecular Biology
- bioMérieux : Business Review for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013
- bioMérieux Makes a Significant Acquisition in Molecular Biology in the U.S.
- bioMérieux - First-Half 2013 Results
- bioMérieux Announces U.S. FDA Clearance for VITEK® MS, a Revolutionary Technology which Reduces Microbial Identification from Days to Minutes Reinforcing Medical Value of Diagnostics
- bioMérieux - First-Half 2013 Business Review
- bioMérieux receives CE marking for VIDAS® 3, the new generation of VIDAS®
- bioMérieux Receives FDA Approval for THxIDTM-BRAF Companion Diagnostic Test
- Life Science Industry Veteran Stephane Bancel Joins Flagship Ventures