News: Biomerieux SA (BIOX.PA)
Wed, Oct 22 2014
* Q3 revenue 412.0 million euros versus 390 million euros last year
- BioMerieux SA is working with U.S. health regulators to determine if its test to screen for bio threats could be used to detect the Ebola virus, spokeswoman Suzanne Jones said.
Oct 20 - BioMerieux SA is working with U.S. health regulators to determine if its test to screen for bio threats could be used to detect the Ebola virus, spokeswoman Suzanne Jones said.
* H1 contributive operating income before non-recurring items 94 million euros versus 125 million euros in H1 2013
- bioMérieux - Business Review for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2014
- bioMérieux’s VITEK® MS System Nominated for Prestigious 2014 U.S. Prix Galien Award
- bioMérieux Joins with the Rory Staunton Foundation to Host the First National Forum on Sepsis
- bioMérieux - First-Half 2014 Results
- ATCC and bioMérieux Collaborate to Deliver Accurate Identification of Industrial Microorganisms
- bioMérieux VIRTUO™, the New Generation of Blood Culture System, Is CE-Marked
- bioMérieux - Second-Quarter 2014 Business Review
- The General Shareholders’ Meeting of bioMérieux Approves the Appointment of Two New Independent Directors
- BioFire’s FilmArray® Gastrointestinal Panel Receives FDA Clearance
- bioMérieux - First-Quarter 2014 Business Review