News: Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK)
28 Jul 2014
Wed, Jul 16 2014
(Adds Triaxx and Bank of New York Mellon declined to comment, case background)
(Adds Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Deutsche, Warburg Pincus, BNY Mellon, Ameriprise, Natixis, Neuberger Berman)
July 9 - The wealth management division of Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BNY Mellon) hired Jay Peaslee as senior wealth director.
July 7 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
NEW YORK - Bank of New York Mellon, fearful of being sued by Argentine bondholders and unwilling to defy a court order blocking their coupon payments, will seek guidance from U.S. Judge Thomas Griesa on what to do with the money, a source said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, July 2 - Bank of New York Mellon, fearful of being sued by Argentine bondholders and unwilling to defy a court order blocking their coupon payments, will seek guidance from U.S. Judge Thomas Griesa on what to do with the money, a source said on Wednesday.
July 1 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORRECTED -BRIEF-BlackRock appoints BNY Mellon as custodian and administrator for its UK Tax Transparent Fund
June 30 - * Appointed by Blackrock as custodian, administrator and trustee for the UK's first Tax Transparent Fund * Blackrock ACS US equity tracker fund will initially be offered to those UK pension fund clients that are investing in US equities * New mandate expands BNY mellon's existing relationship with Blackrock,which encompasses custody, fund accounting and trustee services * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
June 25 - Bank of New York Mellon Corp said Brian Shea, president of investment services, will replace Tim Keaney as chief executive of investment services, effective immediately.
(Adds New York Stock Exchange, Insurance Europe, Investec Asset Finance, KPMG, BNY Mellon, updates HSBC)
- Why You Should Be Bullish On JPMorgan Chase
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up: 7/25/14
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Bank of New York Mellon (BK) Stock Today?
- How to 'Piggyback' Nelson Peltz's Interest in Bank of New York
- Is Bank Of America A Better Buy Than This Peer?
- The Bank of New York Mellon's (BK) CEO Gerald Hassell on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- BNY Mellon Awards Operating Support Grants to Boston-area Nonprofits
- BNY Mellon appointed by NASDAQ OMX Clearing to provide US Treasury clearing and custody
- Financial Results, Depositary Receipts Update, and Upcoming Conference Calls - Research Reports on State Street, BNY Mellon, Blackstone, AMG and Artisan Partners
- BNY Mellon wins gold award for best bank trade services provider
- Post-Earnings Research Highlights -- Bank of New York Mellon
- BNY Mellon Adds In-depth Risk Analysis of Institutional Prime Money Market Mutual Funds
- Depositary Receipt Capital Raisings More Than Double in First Half of 2014 Led by Foreign IPOs on U.S. Exchanges, says BNY Mellon
- Full compliance still some way off as AIFMD authorisation deadline arrives, according to new BNY Mellon survey
- BNY Mellon Reports Second Quarter Earnings of $554 Million or $0.48 Per Common Share, Including: $0.14 Per Common Share for Previously Disclosed Charges
- Results and Call Schedules, Partnerships, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on Blackstone, BNY Mellon, Simon, Discover Financial and American Tower