Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK)
21 Oct 2016
Thu, Oct 20 2016
Oct 20 Bank of New York Mellon Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as expenses dropped 1.4 percent, and the world's largest custody bank said on Thursday it expected costs to drop as much as 2 percent in 2016.
Oct 20 Bank of New York Mellon Corp reported a better-than-expected 18.8 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by lower costs and a rise in net interest revenue.
* BNY Mellon reports third quarter earnings of $974 million or $0.90 per common share
Oct 20 Bank of New York Mellon Corp on Thursday said third-quarter profit increased 18.8 percent as net interest revenue rose and expenses fell.
* Elected Elizabeth Robinson, former global treasurer of Goldman Sachs, as independent director, effective immediately
* BNY Mellon president Karen B. Peetz to retire December 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Bank of New York Mellon has been hit with a lawsuit accusing it of engaging in fraudulent and unfair practices to try to retain wealthy clients of Atherton Lane Advisers, a Silicon Valley investment boutique the bank acquired in April.
* BNY Mellon appoints Niamh De Niese head of EMEA Innovation Centre Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bny Mellon announces pricing of public offering of $1 billion of depositary shares representing interests in preferred stock
- The Bank of New York Mellon's (BK) CEO Gerald Hassell on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Bank Of New York Mellon: Expense Reductions Key To Growth
- Clinton Or Trump? Presidents And Bank Stocks 1980s-2016
- Volatility Seems Mispriced Going Into October Catalysts
- Don't Buy Nordic American Tankers - Cramer's Lightning Round (9/26/16)