News: Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N)
Wed, Nov 20 2013
Nov 20 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
(Adds history of Moody's action, details on ratings, background on financial crisis) By David Henry NEW YORK, Nov 14 - Moody's Investors Service cut the debt ratings for four big bank holding companies, including Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase & Co, citing its increasing confidence that the U.S. government will not bail out the companies if they fail. The cuts may increase banks' borrowing costs and force them to post more collateral in derivatives trades, weighing on
Nov 12 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov 5 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
Nov 4 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 23 (Fitch) The Bank of New York Mellon (BK) reported 3Q13 net income of $967 million on slightly lower revenue. Net income was aided by a $261 million partial reversal of a 1Q13 charge related to foreign tax credits. Adjusting for this charge, net income would have been $706 million and slightly down from 2Q13. The sequential revenue decline is partly attributed to seasonal factors. BK has largely been able to con
- BNY Mellon Corp's top executives said on Wednesday that clients had started to flood the trust and custody bank with billions of dollars of deposits as they worry about the effects of the U.S. government shutdown.
CHICAGO - Bank of New York Mellon Corp may have to get in line behind former customers of Sentinel Management Group who are seeking to recoup money lost in the futures broker's 2007 collapse, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Monday.
* NY judge refuses to dismiss fraud claims against BNY Mellon
BOSTON - New York City pension funds have picked State Street Corp to safeguard $137 billion, replacing incumbent Bank of New York Mellon Corp , which was accused in 2011 of overcharging the funds on foreign currency trades.
- Warren Buffett Keeps Betting On Stable Dividend Giants
- Bank of New York Mellon Rises on Mixed Day for Bank Stocks
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- Bank Stocks Soar on Senate Deal News (Update 1)
- The Bank of New York Mellon Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- BNY Mellon Awards $650,000 to Pittsburgh-area Nonprofits
- BNY Mellon to Present at the 2013 Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference on December 11
- Dreyfus' Dynamic Total Return Fund Earns 5-Star Morningstar Overall Rating
- BNY Mellon enhances AccessEdge collateral management portal
- Pershing Adds John Hancock to its First-of-Its-Kind 529 College Savings Solution
- Funded Status of U.S. Corporate Pensions Rises to 93.9 Percent in November, according to BNY Mellon ISSG
- BNY Mellon Announces New Liquidity Administration Service for Funds of Hedge Funds and Pension Plans
- Stock Price Updates, Quarterly Dividends, Presentation Schedules, and Prestigious Awards - Research Report on Invesco, BlackRock, State Street, BNY Mellon and Blackstone
- Standish Sees Fed Tapering More Likely in January or March than December
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: The Bank of New York Mellon Corp., Progressive Corp., Apollo Investment Corp., and Deutsche Bank AG