News: Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N)
27 May 2016
Thu, May 19 2016
May 19 Bank of New York Mellon Corp named Robert Kricena regional president-northwestern U.S. of its wealth management business.
May 2 RBC Global Asset Management, the asset management unit of Royal Bank of Canada, named Patrick Drennan as managing director and sales representative of liquidity management.
* BNY Mellon appointed trustee on $35 million financing for College of the Holy Cross Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, April 22 (Fitch) The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK) controlled its cost base in the first quarter of 2016 (1Q16) and reported net income of $804 million on revenue of $3.7 billion. Revenues were flat from the linked quarter and down modestly compared to the year-ago period. BK continues to focus on holding down its expenses, which remains the key driver for producing positive operating leverage, according to Fit
* Reports First Quarter Earnings Of $804 Million Or $0.73 Per Common Share; Earnings Per Common Share Up 9% Year Over-Year
April 13 BNY Mellon said Ileana Sodani has been named head of relationship development for the bank's asset servicing business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
April 11 Bank of New York Mellon Corp appointed Richard Gill head of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) markets business.
April 6 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 6 BNY Mellon appointed Piers Murray as chief operating officer to its markets business.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp has agreed to pay $3 million in settling a state investigation into problems it faced in calculating net asset values on some 1,200 mutual funds last August, Massachusetts' top securities regulator said on Monday.
- Financial Stocks, The Perpetual Whipping Boy, Are Set To Outperform
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- 2016's Countdown To Bank Liquidations
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/17/16: HTZ, TPX, SHAK, ACTG
- Tracking Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update