Buckle Inc (BKE)
25 May 2017
* Buckle Inc - April comparable store net sales decreased 3.5 percent
* Buckle - comparable store net sales, for stores open at least one year, for 5-week period ended April 1, 2017 decreased 10.1 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Anticipates capital spending of approximately $25.0 to $30.0 million during fiscal 2017 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2oi1Z4e Further company coverage:
* The buckle, inc. Reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 net income
* The Buckle Inc reports February 2017 net sales and announces fourth quarter earnings conference call
- Buckle Up For The Ride
- Buckle's (BKE) CEO Dennis Nelson on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- American Eagle Outfitters: Currently Overvalued
- Is The Buckle Cheap Or Is It A Dying Company?
- The Market Crushing Strategy Of 2016 Takes A Break - Time To Invest, Or Watch From The Sidelines?
- Tower Semiconductors: Not At The Top Of The Tower Yet