Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
24 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 22 2017
* To propose capital reduction of 6.33 billion euros ($6.7 billion) to increase voluntary reserves
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA, February 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Bankia, S.A.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-' and parent company, BFA, Tenedora de Acciones, S.A.U.'s (BFA) Long-Term IDR at 'BB+'. Their Outlooks are Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, VR AND SENIOR DEBT Bankia The IDRs of Bankia are driven by its standalone strength as expressed by
MADRID, Feb 14 The Bank of Spain said on Tuesday its staff had acted correctly in their oversight of Bankia and its ill-fated stock market listing, after a court said it would investigate several former officials at the central bank.
* Three Bank of Spain officials resign (Adds comment from the Bank of Spain, CNMV)
MADRID, Feb 13 Spain's High Court said on Monday it would investigate a former head of the Bank of Spain and seven other financial figures over their role in the ill-fated listing of now state-controlled Bankia.
* Q4 net profit 73 mln hit by provisions related to mortgages
MADRID, Jan 30 Spain's state-owned lender Bankia posted on Monday a 23 percent fall in full-year 2016 net profit due to pressure from ultra-low interest rates and additional charges related to unclearly marketed mortgages.
* Says to propose divedend of 0.02756 euro ($0.0295) per share from FY 2016 profit Source text for Eikon:
* Fully-loaded capital ratio at 13.24 pct by end-September (Adds details, background)
MADRID, Oct 26 Spain's state-owned lender Bankia posted on Wednesday a 12 percent fall in the third quarter net profit from a year earlier due to pressure from ultralow interest rates.