Bank of Ireland (BKIR.I)
26 May 2017
Wed, May 17 2017
DUBLIN Bank of Ireland has appointed HSBC Holdings Plc executive Francesca McDonagh as its new chief executive officer to succeed Richie Boucher, who will retire on Oct. 2.
* Bank benefiting from Irish economy, exposed to Brexit (Adds details)
DUBLIN, May 17 Bank of Ireland has appointed HSBC Holdings Plc executive Francesca McDonagh as its new chief executive officer and said she would succeed Richie Boucher who is to retire on October 2.
* announce appointment of Francesca McDonagh as group chief executive officer
* Bank of Ireland chairman says current expectation is that we will introduce dividend in H1 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Padraic Halpin)
* Our net interest margin increased by 3bps from 2.27 pct in H2 2016 to 2.30 pct in Q1
DUBLIN, March 31 Bank of Ireland on Friday announced a share consolidation and corporate restructuring in moves it said would help it comply with new European banking regulations.
* Boucher took charge shortly after bank sought state bailout
DUBLIN, March 24 Bank of Ireland chief executive Richie Boucher will retire later this year after almost a decade in charge of the lender he guided from the brink of nationalisation to lead a revival across the sector, the bank said on Friday.
* Announces group chief executive officer Richie Boucher's intention to step down before end of 2017