Bankinter SA (BKNIY.PK)
22 Jul 2016
Thu, Jul 21 2016
* Says the bank is focused on organic growth and would not participate in any potential next wave of consolidation in Spain
* Reiterates guidance of low single-digit growth in net interest income for this year
* Says first half net profit was 286 million euros ($315 million), up 45 percent year-on-year after the consolidation of Barclays' retail business in Portugal and compared to a Reuters forecast of 309 million euros
* Says first half net profit was 286 million euros ($315.4 million), below a Reuters forecast of 309 million euros
* Says to pay out first FY 2016 dividend of 0.0514 euro per share gross on June 25
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has revised guidance on a debut Additional Tier 1 bond issue to 8.625% from the initial 9% area price thoughts according to a lead.
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has started marketing an inaugural Additional Tier 1 bond, becoming the first second tier bank to attempt the sale of a deeply subordinated bond since a brutal sell-off early this year.
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has opened books on an inaugural perpetual non call five-year Additional Tier 1 bond offering at 9% yield area, according to a lead.
* Bankinter says will issue AT-1 bonds of around 200 million euros ($225.90 million) in the next few days
MADRID, April 21 Bankinter posted a 10 percent increase in quarterly net profit on Thursday, which the mid-sized Spanish lender said was helped by its lending income and a strong performance in private banking and insurance.