Bankinter SA (BKNIY.PK)
Wed, Jun 21 2017
* TO PAY FIRST INTERIM DIVIDEND AGAINST 2017 PROFITS OF 0.05915 EURO GROSS PER SHARE ON JUNE 28 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Reaffirms FY net interest income guidance growth of mid-single digits, that is at about 1 billion euros - conference call Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 net profit 124.4 million euros ($135.7 million) versus 104.8 million euros year ago
* To propose complementary dividend for 2016 of 0.068 euro ($0.072) gross per share, which will be paid on March 30 Source text for Eikon:
* Says sees low, single-digit growth in net interest income (NII) in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Madrid Newsroom)
MADRID, Jan 26 Bankinter on Thursday reported a 30 percent rise in full-year 2016 net profit from a year earlier due to its strong private banking and insurance businesses and the integration of Barclays' Portuguese retail business.
MADRID, Jan 26 Spain's Bankinter on Thursday posted a 30 percent rise in full-year 2016 net profit from a year earlier due to its strong private banking and insurance businesses, and the integration of Barclays' Portuguese retail unit.
- European Banks And French Elections: What Next?
- ABN Amro: A Shock Trade On An Underfollowed, Brand New European Bank
- 10 Trades And 4 Books For 2017
- Interest Rates Increase In Europe Would Be A Blessing And A Catastrophe For Banks
- Bankinter: The Posh Cousin Gains Traction
- Bankinter: An Under-Followed Quality Bank In Europe