Bankinter SA (BKT.MC)
Thu, Oct 20 2016
MADRID, Oct 20 Bankinter opened Spain's bank reporting season on Thursday with a near 12 percent rise in third-quarter net profit on the year before due to its strong private banking and the integration of Barclays' Portuguese retail unit.
* Said on Wednesday it would pay out the second dividend for 2016 of 0.042 euro ($0.047) net per share
* Says the bank is focused on organic growth and would not participate in any potential next wave of consolidation in Spain
* Reiterates guidance of low single-digit growth in net interest income for this year
* Says first half net profit was 286 million euros ($315 million), up 45 percent year-on-year after the consolidation of Barclays' retail business in Portugal and compared to a Reuters forecast of 309 million euros
* Says first half net profit was 286 million euros ($315.4 million), below a Reuters forecast of 309 million euros
* Says to pay out first FY 2016 dividend of 0.0514 euro per share gross on June 25
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has revised guidance on a debut Additional Tier 1 bond issue to 8.625% from the initial 9% area price thoughts according to a lead.
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has started marketing an inaugural Additional Tier 1 bond, becoming the first second tier bank to attempt the sale of a deeply subordinated bond since a brutal sell-off early this year.