Bankinter SA (BKT.MC)
Fri, Jun 17 2016
* Says to pay out first FY 2016 dividend of 0.0514 euro per share gross on June 25
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has revised guidance on a debut Additional Tier 1 bond issue to 8.625% from the initial 9% area price thoughts according to a lead.
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has started marketing an inaugural Additional Tier 1 bond, becoming the first second tier bank to attempt the sale of a deeply subordinated bond since a brutal sell-off early this year.
LONDON, April 28 (IFR) - Bankinter has opened books on an inaugural perpetual non call five-year Additional Tier 1 bond offering at 9% yield area, according to a lead.
* Bankinter says will issue AT-1 bonds of around 200 million euros ($225.90 million) in the next few days
MADRID, April 21 Bankinter posted a 10 percent increase in quarterly net profit on Thursday, which the mid-sized Spanish lender said was helped by its lending income and a strong performance in private banking and insurance.
MADRID, April 21 Mid-sized Spanish lender Bankinter said on Thursday its net profit had risen 10 percent to 105 million euros ($118.58 million) in the first three months of the year, citing its strong private banking and insurance businesses.
* Expects to repeat the Group's successful organic growth model in Portugal
* Says together with Bankinter formalize acquisition of life insurance business of Barclays in Portugal for 75 million euros ($85 million)
* Says has finalised the acquisition of Barclays' retail banking business in Portugal for 86 million euros ($98 million)