News: Bankinter SA (BKT.MC)
10 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 20 2014
MADRID, Feb 20 - Spain's Bankinter has cut its dividend for 2013, complying with recommendations from the Bank of Spain to cap cash payouts to 25 percent of profits.
* FY net interest income (NII) down 3.7 pct at 636 mln eur
MADRID, Jan 22 - Mid-sized Spanish lender Bankinter on Wednesday reported a 73 percent jump in profit for 2013 compared to the year before, largely thanks to lower provisions against losses after it cleaned up soured property assets in 2012.
PARIS - French banks Societe Generale and Credit Agricole have agreed an asset swap designed to help narrow their business focus, part of efforts to improve their investor appeal in a tough economic and regulatory climate.
MADRID, Oct 24 - Spanish lender Bankinter on Thursday said it did not think it needed to restrict cash dividend payments and would fight any imposition by the Bank of Spain to do so.
MADRID, Oct 24 - Spanish lender Bankinter on Thursday said net profit for the first nine months of the year had more than doubled to 156 million euros ($215 million), beating analysts expectations.
- Evaluating Buying Opportunities For MBS Closed-End Funds
- These 2 Undervalued High-Yield Picks Are Poised For A Rebound
- Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Finalizing The Bear Market Portion Of The Portfolio
- Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: A Bear Market Alternative, And One For Good Measure
- Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Playing Defense Revisited
- 4 High Yield, High Margin, Low Debt Small And Mid Cap Dividend Stocks