News: BlackRock Inc (BLK)
4 Mar 2015
NEW YORK - Investors pulled $525.8 million from BlackRock Inc's iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF on Monday, the company said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, March 3 - Investors pulled $525.8 million from BlackRock Inc's iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF on Monday, the company said on Tuesday.
LONDON, March 3 - BlackRock Inc's James Charrington stepped down as executive chairman in Europe, Middle East and Africa this week after more than two decades at the world's biggest money manager, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
Feb 25 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Feb 25 - BlackRock Inc, the world's largest money manager, appointed Thomas Muller as managing director and portfolio manager of its European real estate business.
- Timothy Keefe, who managed BlackRock Inc's $581 million Flexible Equity Income Fund has left the firm after three years.
Feb 24 - Timothy Keefe, who managed BlackRock Inc's $581 million Flexible Equity Income Fund has left the firm after three years.
Feb 23 - Co-founder and Chairman Charlie Ergen will return to the helm of Dish Network Corp, which is struggling to stanch subscriber losses, when the incumbent chief executive steps down next month.
NEW YORK - BlackRock Inc is planning to launch its first so-called "smart beta" bond fund that will adjust the holdings of a traditional bond index to achieve an equal balance of credit and interest rate risk.
- BlackRock (BLK) Stock Down Today on Ratings Cut
- Some Companies Are More Wonderful Than Others
- iShares Expands Core Allocation ETFs for Buy-and-Hold Investors
- ETFs Are On Fire
- iShares MBS ETF Should Report Its Second Consecutive Year Of Zero Total Return
- National Bank of Greece (NBG) Stock Soaring Today as Bailout Extension Approved
- iShares U.S. Fixed Income Balanced Risk ETF Joins BATS Competitive Liquidity Program
- BlackRock Announces Infrastructure Partnership with EDF Renewable Energy and Purchase of 50% Interest in 200MW Hereford Wind Project, Texas
- Asset Management and Custody Banks Stocks Coverage -- Ares Capital, Waddell and Reed Financial, PennantPark Investment, BlackRock, and SEI Investments
- World Events Encourage Institutional Investors to Consider Seismic Shifts in Investments – BlackRock Study
- BlackRock Appoints Deborah Winshel to Lead Impact Investing Platform
- BlackRock’s Robert S. Kapito to Present at the Credit Suisse 16th Annual Financial Services Forum on February 11th
- BlackRock Adds Four iShares Core Allocation ETFs for Buy-and-Hold Investors
- MarketAxess and BlackRock Expand Strategic Trading Alliance into Europe
- Recent Buzz on Street: New Research on BlackRock, Bank of America, Taiwan Semiconductor, Novogen and Kingtone Wirelessinfo
- BlackRock Reports Full Year 2014 Diluted EPS of $19.25, or $19.34 as Adjusted