News: BlackRock Inc (BLK)
18 Dec 2013
MILAN/MADRID - Telefonica said on Thursday it had no agreement with BlackRock over Telecom Italia as it sought to dispel concerns it was maneuvering behind the scenes ahead of a shareholder vote over control of the Italian phone group.
MILAN/MADRID, Dec 19 - Telefonica said on Thursday it had no agreement with BlackRock over Telecom Italia as it sought to dispel concerns it was manoeuvring behind the scenes ahead of a shareholder vote over control of the Italian phone group.
MILAN, Dec 19 - Key Italian shareholders in the Telco holding controlling Telecom Italia said they had had no discussions with Spain's Telefonica over a stake increase in the Italian operator by BlackRock.
MADRID, Dec 19 - Spain's telecommunications group Telefonica on Thursday said it had no agreement with U.S. investment fund Blackrock over Telecom Italia .
MILAN - U.S. money manager BlackRock said on Wednesday its stake in Telecom Italia was 10.12 percent as of December 16 if calculated in accordance with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission requirements.
MILAN, Dec 18 - U.S. money manager BlackRock said on Wednesday its stake in Telecom Italia was 10.12 percent as of Dec. 16 if calculated in accordance with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission requirements.
MILAN - BlackRock raised its stake in Telecom Italia to make it the struggling firm's second-biggest investor ahead of a vote for control, but did not say if it would side with top shareholder Telefonica or rebels fighting the Spanish firm's strategy.
* Says will tell market its holding as of Monday within 48 hrs
MILAN, Dec 16 - BlackRock holds 7.783 percent of Telecom Italia's voting share capital, ANSA news agency reported on Monday, citing a statement by the U.S. money manager.
MILAN, Dec 16 - Telecom Italia said on Monday it had not received any information from U.S. money manager BlackRock regarding an increase in its stake in the Italian telecoms group to 10.14 percent, as shown by U.S. regulatory filings.
- BlackRock Investment Institute’s 2014 Investment Outlook: #BLKOUTLOOK14
- BlackRock’s Robert S. Kapito to Present at the Goldman Sachs 2013 US Financial Services Conference on December 10th
- Stock Price Updates, Quarterly Dividends, Presentation Schedules, and Prestigious Awards - Research Report on Invesco, BlackRock, State Street, BNY Mellon and Blackstone
- iShares Announces Index Change for Ireland ETF
- BlackRock Declares Quarterly Dividend of $1.68 on Common Stock
- New Retirement Survey from BlackRock: Uncovering “The Secrets of Highly Effective Savers”
- Apigee Ranked 34th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte 2013 Technology Fast 500(TM)
- iShares 529 Plan Awarded a Silver Rating by Morningstar
- BlackRock Global Investor Pulse Survey: Five Years after Crisis, Many Investors Still Shun Risk
- Financial Companies Report Completed Acquisitions, Capital Commitments, Investments and Dividends - Research Report on BlackRock, Prologis, AIMCO, EPR Properties, and Commonwealth REIT