News: Blinkx PLC (BLNX.L)
19 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 5 2013
LONDON - British online media group Blinkx posted a big jump in half-year profit, lifting its shares by 13 percent and taking it close to a $1 billion valuation less than 10 years since starting life as a side-project for software company Autonomy.
* Shares up 16 pct (Adds CEO comment, background, shares)
Nov 5 - Blinkx PLC : * Revenues $111.5 million, up 36 percent * -h1 adjusted profit before taxation - $15.17 million, up 93 percent * We remain confident in our underlying growth prospects * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
LONDON - Software company Autonomy, owned by U.S. computer maker Hewlett-Packard Co., said on Tuesday it sold its remaining stake in video search engine group Blinkx Plc.
LONDON, June 25 - Software company Autonomy, owned by U.S. computer maker Hewlett-Packard, said on Tuesday it planned to sell all of its remaining stake in video search engine group Blinkx Plc.
- Why Vodafone and Blinkx Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Quindell Portfolio, Centrica, and Blinkx Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Revenue Up 73% at Blinkx
- The Beginners' Portfolio: Vodafone Group and Aviva Are in the News
- Why Babcock International, Interserve, and Blinkx Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set to Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- blinkx Partners with REV New Media for Sports and Cooking Clips
- blinkx Closes Acquisition of Rhythm NewMedia Inc.
- blinkx plc Announces First Half Financial Year 2014 Results
- Burst Media Unveils its Ninth Holiday-Themed "Spending Season" Online Insights Research Report
- blinkx Partners with EpicTV.com for Extreme Sports Content
- blinkx Expands Partnership with Zazoom to Launch blinkx Buzz Channel
- blinkx Debuts Original Online Videos and Launches Four Community-Focused Channels
- blinkx Introduces Beta Version of blinkx VideoAdvantage
- Tapjoy® Adds Matthew Service as Chief Financial Officer
- blinkx Partners with Ustream for Live Bonnaroo Broadcast