bluebird bio Inc (BLUE.OQ)
26 May 2017
BRIEF-Bluebird Bio entered into a worldwide license agreement around its proprietary lentiviral vector platform with Novartis Pharma
* Bluebird bio inc- entered into a worldwide license agreement around its proprietary lentiviral vector platform with novartis pharma ag
BRIEF-Bluebird Bio enters into patent license agreement with Glaxosmithkline for commercialization of Gene Therapies
* Bluebird bio enters lentiviral vector patent license agreement with Glaxosmithkline for commercialization of gene therapies
* CEO Nick Leschly's 2016 total compensation was $4.9 million versus $11.2 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2pmsOYK Further company coverage:
* Announces clinical and biological outcomes for first patient with sickle cell disease treated with gene therapy
* Bluebird Bio reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results and recent operational progress
FRANKFURT German biotech firm Medigene said it is drawing more interest from prospective alliance partners for its technology to boost the immune response to cancer after its deal with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio.
Patients who previously were not helped by repeated treatments for multiple myeloma showed strong benefits from a new type of therapy in a small study, and with no worrisome side effects, drugmaker Bluebird Bio Inc said on Wednesday.