BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)
20 Jan 2017
Wed, Jan 11 2017
* Gemalto is supplying BNP Paribas with Mobile Protector for its multi-service mobile wallet WA! Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ROME BNP Paribas has reached an agreement with Italian unions to cut 573 retail banking jobs in net terms as part of a 2017-2020 strategic plan to be announced next year.
PARIS BNP Paribas plans to add two senior people to its 15-strong London team covering British M&A and take on an equity capital markets banker too, part of a plan to boost its investment banking market share outside France, banking executives told Reuters.
* Tarun Shah, CEO and director of Sharekhan, has announced his retirement
* BNP Paribas, Matmut sign preliminary agreement to create a joint venture in the damage insurance sector
* Dollar index hits 11-month high but gains coming harder now
* Q3 net interest income 467.2 million zlotys ($117.73 million) versus 405.7 million zlotys year ago
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that BNP Paribas' (BNPP) 3Q16 results benefited from a strong quarter in fixed income, currencies and commodities (FICC) trading for global trading and universal bank (GTUB) peers, given the French bank's sound fixed income franchise, particularly in euro-denominated bond issuance. The investment bank's improved revenue performance in 3Q16 drove a 2.4% yoy increase in group revenues, w
LONDON, Oct 31 (IFR) - Claire Bussiere on Monday started a new role at BNP Paribas as head of financial institutions group debt capital markets for the Benelux, according to a bank spokeswoman.
PARIS BNP Paribas is planning more cost savings in its upcoming 2017-2020 strategy announcement to offset the squeeze on revenue from low interest rates, and may consider raising the proportion of earnings it pays out in dividends.
- Google, JPMorgan Set for Growth in 2016 Amid Flat Markets
- 27 Too-Big-To-Fail Banks Face Capital Gap of Up to $870 Billion
- European Indices Rise; BNP Paribas Shares Move Higher on Relief Rally
- BNP Paribas Prepared to Pay for Iran Dealings
- California Banks Stop Bleeding Profits
- U.S. Bank Regulators Set Up Greek Tragedy