News: Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO)
30 Oct 2014
Tue, Oct 28 2014
MEXICO CITY, Oct 28 - Scotiabank, Mexico's seventh largest bank by assets, said on Tuesday it would invest 3.6 billion pesos ($268.00 million) in Mexico over the next five years to improve operations and expand its distribution network.
Lead Manager(s) HSBC, Scotia, Barclays, Deutsche Bank & JPMorgan
Lead Manager(s) HSBC, Scotia, Barclays, Deutsche Bank &
Guarantor Scotiabank Covered Bond Guarantor Limited Partnership
TORONTO - Bank of Nova Scotia and Bank of Montreal posted higher third-quarter profits on Tuesday, benefiting from gains at their traditional Canadian lending arms as well as the impact of buoyant capital markets.
TORONTO, Aug 26 - Bank of Nova Scotia and Bank of Montreal posted higher third-quarter profits on Tuesday, benefiting from gains at their traditional Canadian lending arms as well as the impact of buoyant capital markets.
(Adds details on business lines' performance, dividend increase)
TORONTO, Aug 26 - Bank of Nova Scotia reported a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by strength at its wealth management and insurance businesses, and raised its dividend.
LONDON - The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) said on Thursday it would be happy to administer, with Thomson Reuters, the global price benchmark for gold known as the "fix", a day after banks effectively called time on the current arrangement.
SANTIAGO - Bank of Nova Scotia said on Friday it has agreed to purchase a 51 percent majority stake in Latin American retailer Cencosud's retail credit card business in Chile for $280 million.
- Bank Of Nova Scotia Dividend Stock Analysis
- Canadian Banks For Long-Term Dividend Growth
- The Best Dividend Stocks For 2015
- A Review Of Holding Out For Better Prices On Some Dividend Growth Stocks Over The Next 2 Months
- Reviewing The Core Holdings In My Whistler Income And Growth Portfolio: Q3 2014 Update
- Thankful For Canadian Dividends
- The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education and Scotiabank Introduce New Financial Education Program for Young Entrepreneurs
- Scotiabank Named to World's Best Multinational Workplaces List
- Cineplex Cinemas Bayers Lake Re-Named Scotiabank Theatre Halifax
- Cineplex Cinemas Avalon Mall Re-Named Scotiabank Theatre St. John's
- Galaxy Cinemas Saskatoon Re-Named Scotiabank Theatre Saskatoon and VIP
- Commodity Prices Lose Ground in September: Scotiabank
- Scotiabank: Global Housing Recovery Remains Uneven
- SCENE and Sport Chek Announce Strategic Marketing Partnership
- Celebrating the Take Our Kids to Work(TM) Generation
- Growing Number of Canadian Families Embracing Community Hockey