Attica Bank SA (BOAr.AT)
21 Oct 2016
Mon, Oct 10 2016
ATHENS, Oct 10 The European Commission cleared small Greek lender Attica Bank's plan to issue government-guaranteed bonds to use as collateral for borrowing from the central bank, it said on Monday.
* Plans to issue bond guaranteed by the Greek government with nominal value 380 million euros ($424.76 million)
ATHENS, Oct 6 Small Greek lender Attica Bank will issue government-guaranteed bonds that can serve as collateral to borrow funds from the Greek central bank's emergency liquidity facility (ELA), its deputy chief executive told Reuters on Thursday.
* H1 group pre-tax result was a loss of 9.9 million euros ($11.13 million) against a loss of 473.1 million euros in H1 2015
* Names Rumelioti Panagioti as new chairman of the board Source text: http://bit.ly/2cR5eJd Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* New CEO plans pay cuts, early retirement scheme (Updates with new CEO comment, details)
* Names Mr Pantalaki as new CEO Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ATHENS, Sept 16 The Athens stock exchange has temporarily suspended trading of small Greek lender Attica Bank , a bourse official said on Friday, declining to be named.
* Reported on Monday that appoints Anna Puskuri-Reiche as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board