Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
18 Aug 2017
Wed, Aug 9 2017
Aug 9 Bank Of India MD and CEO Dinabandhu Mohapatra says:
Aug 9 Bank of India, the country's sixth biggest lender by assets, reported a first-quarter profit as its bad loan ratio narrowed and loan-loss provisions fell.
* June quarter net profit 877.1 million rupees versus net loss of 7.41 billion rupees year ago
* Says floated a request for proposal (RFP) for sale of its 29.96 percent stake in its associate company i.e. STCI Finance Limited Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vwye68) Further company coverage:
* Says increased FCNR (B) deposit rates in USD with effect from August 1, 2017 Source text - [Bank of India increases FCNR (B) Deposit Rates in USD Mumbai August 3,2017 : Bank of India has increased the FCNR (B) Deposit Rates in USD with effect from August 1, 2017.] Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of eight Indian banks as follows: - State Bank of India (SBI), Bank of Baroda (BoB), Bank of Baroda (New Zealand) Limited (BoB NZ), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Canara Bank (Canara), Bank of India (BoI), ICICI Bank Ltd. (ICICI) and Axis Bank Ltd. (Axis) have been affirmed at 'BBB-'. The Outlook on the IDRs is Stable. A full list of ra
MUMBAI, June 17 India's central bank has initiated "prompt corrective action" for state-run Bank of Maharashtra Ltd because of its high level of bad loans, the lender said in a stock exchange filing on Saturday.
MUMBAI, June 17 Lanco Infratech Ltd confirmed on Saturday that India's central bank had directed the company's lead lender IDBI Bank to initiate a corporate insolvency resolution process under the country's bankruptcy laws.
* Move could force banks to increase provisions (Adds details of the directive, quotes, context)
* Allotted 17.5 million fresh equity shares of INR 10 each to Life Insurance Corporation of India at a price of INR 126.81 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: