Bank of India Ltd (BOI.NS)
Mon, Jan 9 2017
* Says revised rates for home loan at 8.70% (8.65% for women)
* Bank of India has served symbolic possession notice to the company on 15/11/2016. Source text: http://bit.ly/2eEC6Ky
* Ujjivan gets RBI nod to commence small finance bank operations Source text:
* Exec says expects 4.46 billion rupees government capital injection in Jan-March quarter
* Bank of India Ltd - sept quarter net profit 1.27 billion rupees versus net loss of 11.26 billion rupees year ago
NEW DELHI, Oct 5 India plans to transfer the central bank's responsibilities for managing public debt on behalf of the government to a new independent agency in the next two years, the finance ministry said.
MUMBAI, Oct 1 India has given State Bank of India's Arundhati Bhattacharya a one-year extension as chairman, the nation's top lender by assets said, allowing her more time to lead a clean-up of bad assets and oversee a merger of affiliates.
* Upon change in law, Bank of India has sold its 18% stake in Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance Company Ltd (SUD) To Dai-Ichi Life Insurance Company Limited (DILIC).
* Rating incorporates 3-notch uplift due to Moody's assumption of bank's very high dependence on the government
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, July 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Bank of India a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB-' and Short-Term IDR of 'F3'. The agency has also assigned the bank a Viability Rating of 'bb-', Support Rating of '2' and Support Rating Floor of 'BBB-'. The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, SUPPORT RATING AND SUPPORT RATING