Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
Tue, May 30 2017
FRANKFURT German fashion house Hugo Boss has picked Tchibo manager Yves Mueller to become its finance chief and fill a position that has been vacant for more than a year.
* CFO post at Hugo Boss has been vacant for more than a year (Adds confirmation)
FRANKFURT, May 30 German fashion house Hugo Boss will name Tchibo manager Yves Mueller as its new finance chief, Manager Magazin reported on Tuesday, citing sources.
* Hugo Boss CEO says confident for appointment of new CFO around time of AGM on May 23 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
Hugo Boss stumbles on online sales drop; Apple suppliers under scrutiny - For more see the European equities LiveMarkets blog
LONDON, May 3 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
BERLIN Shares in Hugo Boss fell 5 percent on Wednesday after the German fashion house reported another drop in online sales in the first three months of the year even though overall sales and net profit were better than expected.
* Shares fall five percent (Adds shares, analyst comment, CEO comments)
* Hugo Boss CEO says expects online to see significant improvement in Q2 versus Q1
BERLIN, May 3 German fashion house Hugo Boss reported a better-than-expected increase in first-quarter sales and net profit on Wednesday, helped by a recovery in China as well as growth in Britain, where the weak pound has boosted tourist spending.
* Hugo Boss CEO says strong momentum in mainland China in Q4 continues into 2017 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
- PVH Corp.: Few U.S. Apparel Companies Can Deliver This Organic Growth
- BOSS: Speculative Risk With The Huge Advantage Of Diversification
- European Stocks Fall; Rocket Burns Out Fuse After Top-of-Range Pricing
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Asian Tech Stock Weekly Review (June 28 – July 2)
- Four of Eight Planned IPOs Complete Deals