News: Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
15 Aug 2014
Aug 4 - Shares in Hugo Boss fall 3.7 percent at open after Bloomberg report that Permira seeks a buyer for its 56 percent stake
* Europe growth stays strong, Americas recover (Adds details, shares, comment)
BERLIN, July 31 - German fashion house Hugo Boss reported second-quarter sales grew 5 percent, helped by its strategy of running more of its own stores as it confirmed its full-year targets.
FRANKFURT - German fashion house Hugo Boss is taking full control of its store network in China and Macau as it seeks to improve the way its brand is presented, a move that mirrors a broader trend by luxury goods groups in emerging markets.
* Hugo Boss seeking to sell more goods through own stores (Adds details, background)
FRANKFURT, July 2 - German fashion house Hugo Boss said on Wednesday it took full control of its store network in China and Macau by buying a 40 percent stake in its joint venture there from franchise partner Rainbow Group.
LONDON, June 12 - Permira, one of Europe's biggest private equity firms, has raised 5.3 billion euros for its fifth buyout fund compared to a previous 9.6 billion euros it raised for a fund in 2006.
LONDON, May 28 - Portuguese shares outperformed mostly flat European equities on Wednesday, bolstered by reassuring signs from the country's largest listed banks.
LONDON, May 28 - Portuguese shares outperformed mostly weaker European equities on Wednesday, bolstered by reassuring signs from the country's largest listed banks.
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Asian Tech Stock Weekly Review (June 28 – July 2)
- Four of Eight Planned IPOs Complete Deals
- AsiaInfo and the BOSS: Can I Get a Boo Yah?
- Asian Tech Stock Weekly Review (November 23–29, 2009)
- Linkage Technologies: A New Choice in China Telecom