Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
2 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 16 2016
BERLIN The new chief executive of Hugo Boss said a plan to revive the struggling German fashion house by cutting brands and seeking to appeal to fashion-conscious younger customers will only bear fruit from 2018, sending its shares lower on Wednesday.
* Shares down 6.4 pct (Adds comments from investor presentation, updates shares)
BERLIN, Nov 16 The new chief executive of Hugo Boss said he expects to return the struggling German fashion house to growth in 2018 as he announced plans to slim down its brand portfolio in a bid to appeal to younger customers at lower prices.
BERLIN, Nov 2 Shares in Hugo Boss rose nearly 7 percent on Wednesday after it announced a recovery in sales in China and higher cost savings as new boss Mark Langer sets out to revive the struggling German fashion house.
* Ceo says can't escape difficult market environment in germany Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
BERLIN, Nov 2 German fashion house Hugo Boss beat forecasts for third-quarter net profit on Wednesday and said earnings for the full year would be supported by higher cost savings than originally planned, including renegotiated store rents.
FRANKFURT German financial watchdog Bafin has launched an insider trading probe into a drop in the price of Hugo Boss shares in February, a spokeswoman for Bafin said on Friday.
* Says routine checks have prompted insider trading probe (Adds further details on investigation, background)
FRANKFURT, Oct 28 German financial watchdog Bafin has launched an insider trading probe into a drop in the price of Hugo Boss shares in February, a spokeswoman for Bafin said on Friday.
FRANKFURT German fashion house Hugo Boss is planning to abandon the luxury market and go back to is roots of selling premium men's clothing, its chief executive told Handelsblatt.
- European Stocks Fall; Rocket Burns Out Fuse After Top-of-Range Pricing
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo
- Asian Tech Stock Weekly Review (June 28 – July 2)
- Four of Eight Planned IPOs Complete Deals
- AsiaInfo and the BOSS: Can I Get a Boo Yah?
- Asian Tech Stock Weekly Review (November 23–29, 2009)