Bouygues SA (BOUY.PA)
Wed, Nov 16 2016
* Relfationary trade loses steam, defensives up (Recasts, adds detail and quotes, updates prices)
Nov 16 Bouygues deputy CEO Philippe Marien tells analysts:
LONDON, Nov 16 European shares rose in early deals on Wednesday, underpinned by a rally among commodity-related stocks as well as gains in companies such as Wire Card and Bouygues.
PARIS, Nov 16 French conglomerate Bouygues reported a forecast-beating rise in third quarter operating profit, helped by an improving performance at its telecoms arm and better trends in the construction market in France.
* AREA exercised pre-emptions rights for 130 mln euros on ADELAC stake
PARIS, Sept 16 Orange Chief Executive Officer Stephane Richard told investors last week in London that preliminary consolidation talks have resumed between SFR , Iliad and Bouygues, a spokesman said on Friday.
Aug 31 Bouygues Chairman and CEO Martin Bouygues tells a news conference:
Aug 31 Bouygues Sa Chairman and CEO Martin Bouygues tells a news conference
French construction group Bouygues is employing more than 100 Indian laborers to work on a hotel it is building in Cuba, breaking a taboo in the Communist-run country on hiring foreign labor in order to meet increased tourism demand.
- Overall Euro-Zone Growth Remains Weak; European Stocks Mixed
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Why Individual Stocks Are Better Than ETFs for Investing in Foreign Utilities
- A Closer Look at IPO Pipeline: What Lies Ahead
- Report from Europe: Theme Du Jour -- Sovereign Credit Risk
- The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to Platts