Bouygues SA (BOUY.PA)
Fri, Sep 16 2016
PARIS, Sept 16 Orange Chief Executive Officer Stephane Richard told investors last week in London that preliminary consolidation talks have resumed between SFR , Iliad and Bouygues, a spokesman said on Friday.
Aug 31 Bouygues Chairman and CEO Martin Bouygues tells a news conference:
Aug 31 Bouygues Sa Chairman and CEO Martin Bouygues tells a news conference
French construction group Bouygues is employing more than 100 Indian laborers to work on a hotel it is building in Cuba, breaking a taboo in the Communist-run country on hiring foreign labor in order to meet increased tourism demand.
* DBT selected to supply fast charging stations to regional utility Syndicat Départemental d'Energie d'Ille-et-Vilaine in conjunction with Bouygues Energies and Services Source text: http://bit.ly/1Uv6tQM Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
MILAN, May 13 European stocks fell in early deals on Friday following losses in Asia overnight and a pullback in crude oil prices.
* Vinci and Bouygues Construction win a further contract for the construction of the Cairo metro
* Says wins a property development contract worth roughly 200 million euros from the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority sovereign wealth fund to build the Alto Tower in Paris' La Defense financial district Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)
LONDON, April 4 European equities hovered close to a one-month low on Monday, with telecom shares slumping after talks between Orange and Bouygues on a deal to create a dominant French operator collapsed.
LONDON, April 4 European shares fell to near a one-month low on Monday, with telecom shares slumping after talks between Orange and Bouygues on a deal to create a dominant French telecoms operator collapsed.
- Overall Euro-Zone Growth Remains Weak; European Stocks Mixed
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Why Individual Stocks Are Better Than ETFs for Investing in Foreign Utilities
- A Closer Look at IPO Pipeline: What Lies Ahead
- Report from Europe: Theme Du Jour -- Sovereign Credit Risk
- The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to Platts