Bouygues SA (BOUY.PA)
28 Apr 2017
Thu, Feb 23 2017
Feb 23 Bouygues CEO Marin Bouygues tells a news conference:
* Ceo says confirming there are no ongoing talks with Orange when asked if talks have resumed over future telecom consolidation
Feb 23 Bouygues deputy CEO Olivier Roussat tells a news conference:
PARIS, Feb 23 French conglomerate Bouygues said on Thursday that improved profitability at its telecoms unit helped it deliver a forecast-beating operating profit last year despite lower sales, and it predicted a further rise in group profitability for 2017.
* Societe du Grand Paris says consortium led by Bouygues has won 968 million euros contract
* Relfationary trade loses steam, defensives up (Recasts, adds detail and quotes, updates prices)
Nov 16 Bouygues deputy CEO Philippe Marien tells analysts:
LONDON, Nov 16 European shares rose in early deals on Wednesday, underpinned by a rally among commodity-related stocks as well as gains in companies such as Wire Card and Bouygues.
PARIS, Nov 16 French conglomerate Bouygues reported a forecast-beating rise in third quarter operating profit, helped by an improving performance at its telecoms arm and better trends in the construction market in France.
* AREA exercised pre-emptions rights for 130 mln euros on ADELAC stake
- Overall Euro-Zone Growth Remains Weak; European Stocks Mixed
- Global Stocks Climb Higher but French Telecom Dealmaking Excitement Abates
- Why Individual Stocks Are Better Than ETFs for Investing in Foreign Utilities
- A Closer Look at IPO Pipeline: What Lies Ahead
- Report from Europe: Theme Du Jour -- Sovereign Credit Risk
- The Top 25 Global Energy Companies According to Platts