News: BP PLC (BP)
10 Jul 2014
Tue, Jul 8 2014
COPENHAGEN/RIO DE JANEIRO - Danish oil and shipping group A.P. Moller-Maersk moved to shrink its Brazilian petroleum operations on Tuesday, selling its stake in its only producing Brazilian oilfield and saying it will write off $1.7 billion of investments in the country.
* BP, Anadarko, IBV are partners in areas hit by writedown
July 7 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
- A U.S. federal appeals court has reinstated a criminal charge of obstruction of Congress against a former BP Plc executive accused of downplaying the severity of the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
June 29 - A U.S. federal appeals court has reinstated a criminal charge of obstruction of Congress against a former BP Plc executive accused of downplaying the severity of the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- BP Plc has asked a U.S. judge to direct what it called a "vast number" of businesses to repay hundreds of millions of dollars it says were wrongly awarded as compensation on claims stemming from the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
June 27 - BP Plc has asked a U.S. judge to direct what it called a "vast number" of businesses to repay hundreds of millions of dollars it says were wrongly awarded as compensation on claims stemming from the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
* Sechin wants a motorbike trip across US (Adds Sechin quotes, banks)
* To pay $1.5 bln owed to foreign energy firms by year end (Changes dateline, re-leads with BP project)
AL-ASEEL OIL FIELD, Egypt June 26 - Egypt's oil minister said on Thursday that BP'S $10 billion natural gas project in the North Alexandria concession, stalled for the past three years, had restarted and that production would begin in 2017.
- My High Share Buyback And Dividend Growth Portfolio 2nd Quarter 2014 Update
- Total SA's Ambitious Goals Are A Good News/Bad News Proposition
- Oil Exports From The Middle East And The Price Of Oil
- ISIS, Iraq, Kurdistan And The Control Of Oil
- America Energy Independence
- General Electric: Who Said That The Growth Story Was Dead?
- Integrated Oil and Gas Stocks Coverage -- Research on Chevron, BP PLC, Statoil, and Total
- Leaderships Appointments, Notes, Expansions, and Supply Agreements - Analyst Notes on Suncor, Chesapeake, Alcoa, Hess and BP
- Shell Sells Eagle Ford Assets as Part of Global Repositioning, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Board Elections, New App, Agreements, and Conference Presentations - Analyst Notes on Halliburton, Monsanto, BP, Praxair and Sigma-Aldrich
- Launches, Presentations, Donations, Conference Participations, and Meeting Results - Analyst Notes on BP, Valero, Suncor Energy, Superior Energy Services and Murphy Oil
- Review on Stocks that Hit New High -- Research on BP PLC, Lam Research, Nordstrom, and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering
- Earnings Releases, Dividend Announcements, New Program Launches, Stock Price Movements, and Strategic Partnerships - Analyst Notes on Petrobras, Phillips 66, BP, Altria and Mondelez
- Upcoming Conferences, Quarterly Earnings, and Dividend Announcements - Analyst Notes on Alcoa, BP, Ensco, HollyFrontier and Tyson
- Financial Results, Dividend Payments, and Filing for Amended Prospectus - Analyst Notes on ExxonMobil, Chevron, BP, Total and Encana
- Energy Sector Equities Technical Study -- Research on Cenovus Energy, InterOil, Chevron, and BP PLC