Bridgepoint Education Inc (BPI.N)
13 Jan 2017
Fri, Nov 18 2016
* Bupa will become a major dental provider in UK's 7.1 bln stg dental market, with over 2m customers, over 1,800 clinicians and 420 clinics
* Q3 revenue $136.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $134.7 million
* Concludes a sale agreement of its agro business division owned at 100 pct by its subsidiary SAPEC Portugal to Bridgepoint investment fund
FRANKFURT Private equity investor Bridgepoint is stepping up preparations to list France's second-largest independent private hospital group Medipole on the stock exchange by the end of the year, in a deal potentially valuing the company at about 1.5 billion euros ($1.7 billion), people close to the matter said.
* No comment from Bridgepoint, Medipole, banks (Adds details on Medipole, valuation, French healthcare market)
FRANKFURT, Sept 28 Private equity investor Bridgepoint is stepping up preparations to list France's second largest independent private hospital group Medipole on the stock exchange by year-end in a deal potentially valuing the company at 1.5 billion euros ($1.7 billion), people close to the matter said.
* Mangrove Partners reports 5.1 pct passive stake in Bridgepoint Education as of September 12, 2016 - SEC Filing Source - http://bit.ly/2dhgOi7 Further company coverage:
* On Sept 15, in response to petition for declaratory and injunctive relief filed by ashford university, Iowa district court for Polk County entered a written order
* Anurag Malik named Bridgepoint Education's senior vice president, chief information officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Revenue for three months ended June 30, 2016 was $138.0 million, compared with revenue of $147.1 million for three months ended June 30, 2015
- For-Profit Education Stocks Will Surge Under Trump
- Grand Canyon Education: A Good Company, But Not A Smart Buy Right Now
- Backtesting 101, Part 4: Frictional Costs, To Hedge Or Not To Hedge, And Benchmarks
- Is 'Value' Alive And Well? Let's Ask The '29.9% In 9 Months' Portfolio...
- Backtesting 101, Part 2: Making Sense Of The Data
- Small Caps Biggest Winners