Buckeye Partners LP (BPL)
21 Feb 2017
Fri, Feb 10 2017
* Buckeye Partners, L.P. Reports results for the fourth quarter and full year 2016
* Says Laurel Pipeline was temporarily out of service due to third party maintenance
* Buckeye Partners, L.P. prices $600.0 million offering of senior notes
* Intends to use net proceeds from offering to fund portion of purchase price of previously announced investment in Vtti B.V Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Priced public offering of 7.7 million limited partnership units representing LP units at $66.05 per LP unit
Buckeye Partners LP , which operates pipelines and other transportation and storage assets for liquid petroleum products, said it bought a 50 percent stake in a marine terminal company for $1.15 billion.
Oct 24 Buckeye Partners LP, which operates pipelines and other transportation and storage assets for liquid petroleum products, said it bought a 50 percent stake in a marine terminal company for $1.15 billion.
* Buckeye Partners to acquire 50% of VTTI, a Vitol Group Company
* Commenced a public offering of 7.5 million limited partnership units representing limited partner interests
* Buckeye Partners L.p. to acquire 50 pct interest in VTTI B.V.'s global marine terminal business for $1.15 billion
- This Specific Type Of Energy Fund Is A Buy
- 22 Dividend Increases: February 13-17, 2017
- Fredrik Followers Find Favorite Fund & Equity Dogs Faring Well For February
- 5 Fairly Valued MLPs: Is The Dilution Worth The Yield And How Do You Value Them?
- VTTI Energy Partners, A Worthy Dividend Stock
- Buckeye Partners' (BPL) CEO Clark Smith on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript