News: Banco Santander Brasil SA (BSBR.N)
24 Dec 2014
Thu, Dec 4 2014
SAO PAULO, Dec 4 - Santander Brasil, a unit of Spanish bank Santander, is talking to large Brazilian companies about prospects for an inaugural green bond offering in Latin America's largest economy, where several infrastructure projects have the green credentials required for that type of deal.
SAO PAULO, Nov 4 - Banco Santander Brasil SA , the country's largest foreign bank, posted on Tuesday third-quarter net income of 536.7 million reais ($215 million), missing poll estimates.
MADRID, Oct 31 - Spain's Santander said on Friday its offer to buy out minority shareholders in its Brazilian unit Santander Brasil had been accepted by investors representing 13.65 percent of the subsidiary's capital, bringing the parent group's ownership to 88.3 percent.
(Adds Lockheed Martin, Banco Santander Brasil, CNMV, Enel,Carlyle Group, Ryanair; Updates Advent International, Vattenfall)
Shareholders swapped 2.42 billion reais ($1.01 billion) worth of units in Banco Santander Brasil SA, equal to 56.5 percent of shares in circulation, for depositary receipts of Spanish parent company Banco Santander SA on Thursday.
SAO PAULO - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
SAO PAULO, Oct 16 - Spain's Banco Santander SA and its Brazilian unit changed on Thursday the ratio at which they plan to swap their stock, part of a $6.5 billion buyout of the latter, amid delays to complete the transaction.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SAO PAULO, September 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings views positively Banco Bonsucesso S.A.'s (Bonsucesso, LT FC IDR 'B' / Outlook Negative) recent announcement that it will establish a Joint Venture (JV) with Banco Santander Brasil SA (Santander, LT FC IDR 'BBB+' / Outlook Stable) to act in the payroll deductible loans business. The JV may allow Bonsucesso to reduce its costs and improve its capital base and liquidity metrics. This will
BRASILIA, July 31 - Banco Santander SA said on Thursday it could change the swap ratio in a buyout of its Brazilian unit if there is a delay in the transaction.
SAO PAULO, July 31 - Banco Santander Brasil SA agreed to pay 460 million reais ($204 million) to get a 60 percent stake in a payroll loan joint venture with smaller peer Banco Bonsucesso SA, the latest step by the nation's No. 1 foreign lender to ramp up its consumer finance division.
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. (BSBR) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Banco Santander (Brasil) SA (BSBR) Stock Declines Following Share Buyout, Analyst Downgrade
- Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR) Stock Continues to Sink After Share Buyout
- Banco Santander (Brasil) (BSBR) Stock Falls After Share Buyout Today
- 3 Stocks Making Headlines -- and How to Trade Them
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Snapshot - Banco Bradesco, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial, US Bancorp, National Bank of Greece, and Banco Santander Brasil
- Conference Participation, Dividend, Upcoming Annual Meeting, Training Program, and Promotional Event - Research Reports on Santander Brasil, Goldman Sachs, Visa, Banco Santander and American Express
- Review on Diversified Banks Stocks - US Bancorp, Banco Santander Brasil, Banco Santander, National Bank of Greece, and Comerica
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Report - JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, US Bancorp., Banco Santander Brasil, and Banco Santander
- Momentum Indicators for Diversified Banks Stocks -- Banco Santander, Royal Bank of Scotland, Itau Unibanco Holding, Banco Bradesco, and Banco Santander Brasil