News: Basilea Pharmaceutica AG (BSLN.S)
Wed, Jun 25 2014
ZURICH, June 25 - Shares in Swiss biotech company Basilea fell by as much as 11.5 percent in early trading on Wednesday following a setback to its efforts to gain U.S. approval for its ceftobiprole treatment for pneumonia.
ZURICH, June 25 - Shares in Swiss biotech company Basilea fell 8 percent in early trading on Wednesday following a setback to its efforts to gain U.S. approval for its ceftobiprole treatment for pneumonia.
June 25 - Basilea Pharmaceutica AG : * Says FDA confirmed that a potential regulatory approval of ceftobiprole in
ZURICH, June 12 - Swiss biotech company Basilea said it had started an early-stage clinical study of an antibiotic to treat infections with multi-drug resistant Gram-negative bacteria in combination with another drug.
- Basilea's partner Astellas submits isavuconazole U.S. NDA for the treatment of invasive aspergillosis and invasive mucormycosis
- Basilea announces start of phase 2a study with oncology drug candidate BAL101553
- Basilea provides update on ceftobiprole's U.S. regulatory status
- Basilea initiates phase 1 combination study with its Gram-negative antibiotic BAL30072 and meropenem
- Basilea's oncology drug candidate BAL101553 shows first evidence of antitumor activity in phase 1 study
- Basilea reports additional data on positive isavuconazole phase 3 SECURE study at ECCMID
- Basilea presents new data on its antibiotics pipeline at ECCMID
- Resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
- Basilea's oncology drug candidate BAL101553 demonstrates broad antitumor activity in treatment-resistant breast cancer models as presented at AACR
- Basilea swaps its isavuconazole North American co-promote rights for full isavuconazole rights outside of North America