News: Boston Scientific Corp (BSX)
5 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 5 2013
WASHINGTON, Nov 5 - The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday heard arguments in a case of warring legal doctrines raised by a heart pacemaker patent fight between giant medical devices company Medtronic Inc and privately owned Mirowski Family Ventures LLC.
- Boston Scientific Corp , which is in the midst of an attempted turnaround, reported weak sales of its heart stents and provided a disappointing fourth-quarter company sales forecast, sending its shares almost 7 percent lower on Thursday.
Oct 24 - Boston Scientific Corp, which is in the midst of an attempted turnaround, reported weak sales of its heart stents and provided a disappointing fourth-quarter company sales forecast, sending its shares almost 7 percent lower on Thursday.
Oct 23 - Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp plans to cut up to 1,500 jobs in its latest restructuring effort that aims to save $150 million to $200 million in operating expenses by the end of 2015, the company announced in a regulatory filing.
WASHINGTON - Boston Scientific Corp agreed to pay $30 million to settle allegations that the Guidant unit it acquired in 2006 knowingly sold defective heart devices implanted in Medicare patients, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON, Oct 17 - Boston Scientific Corp agreed to pay $30 million to settle allegations that the Guidant unit it acquired in 2006 knowingly sold defective heart devices implanted in Medicare patients, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has rated Boston Scientific Corp.'s (NYSE: BSX) $1.05 billion senior unsecured notes offering 'BBB-'. The net proceeds of the issuance with the recently completed $400 million bank term loan are expected to be used to redeem its $600 million public notes due June 2014 and its $850 million public notes due January 2015. A full list of BSX's ratings follows at the end of this release. The Rati
* Revenue from stents, implantable defibrillators stabilizes (Adds analyst comments, company comments, financial details, updates stock price)
July 25 - Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday reported a second-quarter profit, reversing a year-earlier loss, and said sales in its medical surgical device business had risen.
* More than 40 percent of S&P 500 have subsidiaries in Ireland
- Boston Scientific's CEO Presents at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
- Medtronic's Dividend Worth A Look
- 'Greed Is Good': Hologic Attracts The Value Crowd
- 2013's Big Winners Having A Rough Week
- High Expectations Still Hurting Volcano
- Can A More Realistic Volcano Perform Better?
- FDA Approval, FY 2013 & Q4 FY 2013 Outlook, and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on Bio-Reference Laboratories, Zimmer, Boston Scientific, Covance, and MAKO Surgical
- Boston Scientific Receives FDA Approval For Promus Premier™ Everolimus-Eluting Platinum Chromium Coronary Stent System
- Upcoming Webinars, FDA Clearances, Preclinical Data Presentations, Completed Acquisitions and Financial Results - Research Report on Teva, Boston Scientific, Alnylam, Wright Medical, and Onconova
- Boston Scientific To Participate In 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- Susan Lisa Named Vice President Of Investor Relations Of Boston Scientific
- Boston Scientific Receives FDA Clearance And CE Mark Approval For Direxion™ Torqueable Microcatheter
- Boston Scientific Vercise™ Deep Brain Stimulation System Receives CE Mark Approval for Treatment of Dystonia
- Boston Scientific Announces First Commercial Implants Of The Lotus™ Valve System in Europe
- Financial Results, New Products, and Stock Price Movements - Research Report on Hologic, Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific, Elan, and Amedisys
- Before the Bell Scans: Boston Scientific Corp., Abbott Laboratories, Zimmer Holdings Inc., and EnteroMedics Inc.