BT Group PLC (BT)
23 May 2017
Fri, May 19 2017
MILAN - Italian investigators have seized documents from the Milan offices of International Business Machines Corp as part of an investigation into allegations of fraud at one of its customers, BT Italy, a unit of Britain's BT Group, sources said.
LONDON, May 11 BT proposed on Thursday building a network to connect 10 million homes with ultrafast full-fibre broadband by the mid-2020s, but told rivals which would also use the network to give their backing so the investment made commercial sense.
LONDON BT , Britain's biggest telecoms group, said it would shake up its global service division that serves multinationals and scale back its dividend growth ambitions as it recovers from an accounting scandal in Italy and a profit warning. | Video
LONDON, May 11 BT, Britain's biggest telecoms group, said it would shake up its global service division that serves multinationals and scale back its dividend growth ambitions as it recovers from an accounting scandal in Italy and a profit warning.
* Reins in dividend growth policy (Adds shareholder reaction)
LONDON, May 11 Britain's top-share index slipped from a one-month high on Thursday as disappointing results and downgrades weighed on stocks, as well as a slump in Hikma's shares after a setback to one of its drugs.
* Chief Executive Gavin Patterson and outgoing group Finance Director Tony Chanmugam will not receive a bonus for 2016/17 financial year
May 8 Fastweb Chief Executive Alberto Calcagno says:
* Says Subex awarded a new 5-year framework contract with BT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Has completed acquisition of IP Trade following approval by UK's Competition & Markets Authority (CMA). Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
- May Buys: The 16 Stocks Added To My Fund
- BT Group's (BT) CEO Gavin Patterson on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Bank Of England's 'Super Thursday'
- April Buys: The 14 Stocks Added To My Fund
- Analysts Say These Large Cap Stocks Are Seriously Undervalued
- These Challenger Dogs Lend Zip And Dash To Your April Dividend Portfolio