News: BT Group PLC (BT)
7 Mar 2014
Tue, Feb 18 2014
LONDON, Feb 18 - Britain's top equity index erased its losses for the year as it rose for a third straight session on Tuesday, boosted by BHP Billiton and telecoms operator BT.
PARIS, February 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned the Department of Val d'Oise's (AA-/Stable/F1+) EUR100m billets de tresorerie (BT) programme an expected Short-term rating of 'F1+(EXP)'. The final rating is contingent upon the receipt of final documentation conforming to information already received. KEY RATING DRIVERS The BT programme's rating is aligned with Val d'Oise's Short-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) as the notes under the programme are expected to constitute senior unsecure
* Emerging-market turmoil makes for worst January since 2010
LONDON, Jan 31 - British blue chip shares fell to six-week lows on Friday and were set for their worst month since June as beverage stocks continued to suffer from emerging market turmoil and disappointing results.
Jan 31 - BT Group PLC : * Shares open up 2.4 percent after posting quarterly revenue growth * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
LONDON, Jan 31 - Britain's BT returned to quarterly revenue growth for the first time in four and a half years on Friday, driven by record customer demand for superfast broadband and its growing new sports TV service.
LONDON - BSkyB has signed a new deal with U.S. producer HBO to secure exclusive access to blockbuster shows such as "Game of Thrones" until 2020 and strengthen its defence against an increasingly competitive BT.
LONDON, Jan 30 - BSkyB has signed a new deal with U.S. producer HBO to secure exclusive access to blockbuster shows such as "Game of Thrones" until 2020 and strengthen its defence against an increasingly competitive BT .
LONDON - Vodafone and BSkyB have held high-level discussions on how to curb BT's growing reach over the broadband market, the Sunday Times reported, citing senior sources.
- BT Group Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- A Review Of European Telecom Yields And Outlook
- BT Group Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- BT Bent on Expanding U.S. Business
- 5 Foreign Stocks to Trade for Gains
- BT Group plc (ADR) (BT) Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- BT Launches New Voice Solution Tailored To The Financial Services Market
- BT Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Telecom Service Provider Market
- BT Group plc Results For The Third Quarter And Nine Months To 31 December 2013
- BT Customers To Benefit From New Hybrid Cloud Solution
- Alcatel-Lucent and BT achieve fastest real-world fiber speeds of 1.4Tb/s with a world record spectral efficiency of 5.7b/s/Hz over core network
- BT to Provide Communications Network to Kinross Gold Corporation
- BT Group plc Results For The Second Quarter And Half Year To 30 September 2013
- BT And Dolby Transform Conference Calls So You Feel Like You're In The Room
- BT Launches virtual Chief Security Officer Service In The U.S. For End-to-end Enterprise Security
- Javier Semerene to Lead BT's Growth in Latin America