News: BT Group PLC (BT.L)
31 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 30 2014
LONDON, Oct 30 - A fall in the share prices of commodity companies, and in telecoms group BT halted a rebound in Britain's top equity index on Thursday.
LONDON, Oct 30 - A fall in the share prices of commodity companies, and in telecoms group BT, halted a rebound in Britain's top equity index on Thursday.
* Shares down on increased competition (Adds quotes, reaction)
LONDON, Oct 30 - Britain's BT reported second-quarter earnings slightly ahead of forecasts on Thursday helped by strong demand for fibre broadband from both its customers and those rivals selling it on a wholesale basis.
* Shire gains strongly after mid-session results (Adds quote, detail, updates prices)
LONDON, Oct 24 - Britain's top share index fell in morning trading on Friday, with airlines and hotel stocks hit by news that a New York City doctor had tested positive for the Ebola virus.
BRUSSELS/LONDON, Oct 22 - Europe's top court on Wednesday said an exemption granted to former British telecoms monopoly BT from paying into a pension protection fund constituted state aid and was therefore illegal, backing an EU regulatory decision made five years ago.
BRUSSELS - The British government's guarantee on former state monopoly BT's pension obligations is illegal state aid, Europe's top court said on Wednesday, backing an EU regulatory decision issued five years ago.
BRUSSELS, Oct 22 - The British government's guarantee on former state monopoly BT's pension obligations is illegal state aid, Europe's top court said on Wednesday, backing an EU regulatory decision issued five years ago.
LONDON - Britain's telecoms regulator said that there were no grounds for action in relation to a complaint from TalkTalk about BT's superfast broadband pricing, upholding an earlier provisional decision.
- BT Group plc Results For The Second Quarter And Half Year To 30 September 2014
- BT Innovates To Spark Business Creativity
- BT Helps Customers Better Identify And React To Advanced Cyber Security Threats
- Business Trust in Data Security in the Cloud at an All-Time Low
- BT And Traceall To Improve Global Traceability
- Coca-Cola And BT Join Hands For Connecting Communities In South Africa
- BT Extends Partnership With Glencore To Harmonize Global Communications Infrastructure
- BT Group plc Results For The First Quarter To 30 June 2014
- Disruptive Cyber Attacks A Growing Concern For US Organizations, BT Survey Reveals
- BT Simplifies Threat Monitoring For Organizations