BT Group PLC (BT.N)
26 Oct 2016
LONDON, Oct 27 BT, Britain's biggest broadband provider, met market expectations with a 1 percent rise in second-quarter earnings, helped by price rises and strong demand for fibre connections to keep it on track for its full-year targets.
LONDON, Oct 27 BT, Britain's biggest broadband provider, met market expectations with a 1 percent rise in second-quarter earnings, helped by price rises and strong demand for faster fibre connections, keeping it on track for its full-year targets.
LONDON, Oct 19 BT said there was a "strong case" for the group to invest more in fibre-optic broadband networks, but the numbers would not add up if it was forced to spin off its Openreach networks division.
LONDON, Oct 5 Britain's BT said it had won a 100 million euro ($112 million) contract from staffing company Randstad to provide cloud-based services and connectivity to more than 3,500 sites across 37 countries.
* Sky sees better-than-expected 5-7 growth in revenue in 2016
* BT shares rise more than 4 percent (Adds quotes, reaction)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, July 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned French Metropolis of Rennes' (RM) EUR100m billets de tresorerie (BT) programme an expected Short-term rating of 'F1+(EXP)'. The final rating is contingent upon the receipt of final documentation conforming to information already received. KEY RATING DRIVERS The BT programme's expected rating is aligned with RM's Short-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'F1+' as the notes under the
LONDON Britain's telecoms regulator ordered BT on Tuesday to run its network division as a separate company within the group, to improve national broadband coverage and avoid the need for a full break-up of the firm.
* Sky ceo says Openreach proposal is a step in the right direction, falls short of the option that would guarantee world-class coverage
- VR & AR World And Broadband World Forum Highlights
- Sky: Is Nervousness Regarding Europe's Largest Digital Television Company Deserved?
- Dividend Streaks In Danger: Freezin' Season Under Way
- My Fund: Still Beating Market After Volatile Month
- September Buys: The 17 Stocks Added To My Fund
- Keep Buying BT Group