News: BT Group PLC (BT.N)
29 Aug 2014
Thu, Aug 28 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised BT Group plc's (BT) Outlook to Positive from Stable and affirmed the Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB.' A full list of rating actions is available below. The revision in the Outlook reflects the extent to which BT has stabilised its revenues, its solid margins, improving leverage and solid cash flow generation. The company enjoys a good level of headroom at its curren
LONDON, July 31 - Britain's BT reported solid first-quarter results on Thursday after demand for fibre broadband and pay-TV helped the former state telecoms monopoly to meet forecasts.
LONDON, July 31 - Strong demand for fibre broadband and television helped Britain's BT report first quarter results in line with forecasts, and to keep its outlook unchanged.
LONDON/PARIS - Britain's BSkyB has agreed to pay $9 billion to buy the Rupert Murdoch's pay-TV companies in Germany and Italy, taking its hunt for growth into Europe by creating a media powerhouse with 20 million customers. | Video
(Corrects para 3 to show it has secured reinsurance from Prudential)
* Takes total UK issuance to nearly 50 bln pounds - Aon (Adds reaction, background on the scheme)
LONDON, July 4 - Britain's BT has agreed an insurance and reinsurance deal to protect its pension scheme against the costs associated with increases in life expectancy, it said on Friday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) WARSAW/LONDON, June 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UniCredit Tiriac Bank's (UCTB) and Banca Transilvania's (BT) ratings. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. BT KEY RATING DRIVERS: IDR, VR AND SUPPORT RATING FLOOR BT's Long-Term IDR is driven by its individual strength, reflected in its 'bb-' Viability Rating (VR). The VR reflects the bank's strong deposit funding base, stable profitab
LONDON, June 19 - Britain's BT Group Plc received a double boost on Thursday, as the telecoms regulator rejected one complaint over how it priced its flagship superfast broadband product and suggested manageable remedies to avoid disputes in future.
LONDON, June 19 - Britain's telecommunications regulator on Thursday proposed setting guidelines for the margins BT has to maintain when selling its superfast fibre product to rivals, to allow others to profitably match its prices.
- Dividend Challengers: 24 Increases Expected By September 30
- Are BT Shares A Good Investment?
- Verizon Profits From Telecom Oligopoly In The U.S.
- Dividend Challengers: 17 Increases Expected By August 29
- The Bright Future Of Data Pipes
- BT Group's (BT) CEO Gavin Patterson on F4Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- BT Group plc Results For The First Quarter To 30 June 2014
- Disruptive Cyber Attacks A Growing Concern For US Organizations, BT Survey Reveals
- BT Simplifies Threat Monitoring For Organizations
- Product Launches, Solutions Deployments, Technical Updates, Recognitions, and Earnings Results - Analyst Notes on BT, Level 3, NeuStar, Gogo and Comverse
- Syngenta Partners With BT To Support Global Growth
- BT Group plc Results For The Fourth Quarter And Year To 31 March 2014
- Conference Call Schedules, Purchase Orders, International Product Launches, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on EPAM Systems, Cognex, 21Vianet, BT and MTS
- Unify and BT to Jointly Deliver Unified Communications Solutions in Key Markets
- BT To Provide High Performance, More Secure Connectivity To Microsoft Azure
- At the Forefront of 4K: Intelsat, BT, Ericsson, Newtec and Sony Demonstrate Next Steps to Make True 4K UHDTV a Commercial Reality