News: BT Group PLC (BT.N)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 19 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, December 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) at 'BB', AccessBank (AB) at 'BB+', and Kapital Bank (KB) and Pasha Bank (PB) at 'B+'. At the same time, the agency has upgraded Bank Technique's (BT) Long-term IDR to 'B-' from 'CC'. All five banks have Stable Outlooks. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY
LONDON, Dec 19 - Britain's telecoms regulator is proposing to set tougher standards for BT Group's maintenance of telephone and broadband connections, which should mean faster installation and repair times for customers.
LONDON - BT will show NBA basketball matches live on its TV channels from this weekend, strengthening its challenge to BSkyB in the battle to attract British sports fans.
LONDON - BT and Rupert Murdoch's British newspapers will both be able to show short online clips of Champions League soccer action from 2015, the companies said on Friday.
LONDON, Nov 22 - BT and Rupert Murdoch's British newspapers will both be able to show short online clips of Champions League soccer action from 2015, the companies said on Friday.
BARCELONA, Nov 20 - Fresh from stunning its rivals in the battle to show European Champions League soccer, British telecoms group BT will be in a strong financial position to bid for the next round of English Premier League rights, its chief executive said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Nov 20 - Britain's FTSE 100 was dragged down on Wednesday by heavyweight stocks such as Vodafone trading ex-dividend, but briefly pared its losses after a report that the European Central Bank was considering negative deposit rates.
LONDON, Nov 20 - Britain's top share index fell on Wednesday as blue-chip stocks like Vodafone traded ex-dividend and impending U.S. economic data made investors wary.
LONDON - BSkyB is keen to sign a mutual wholesale deal with BT so both groups can offer their customers the full range of live sports, Chief Executive Jeremy Darroch said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Nov 20 - BSkyB is keen to sign a mutual wholesale deal with BT so both groups can offer their customers the full range of live sports, Chief Executive Jeremy Darroch said on Wednesday.
- BT to Provide Communications Network to Kinross Gold Corporation
- BT Group plc Results For The Second Quarter And Half Year To 30 September 2013
- BT And Dolby Transform Conference Calls So You Feel Like You're In The Room
- BT Launches virtual Chief Security Officer Service In The U.S. For End-to-end Enterprise Security
- Javier Semerene to Lead BT's Growth in Latin America
- Unilever Extends Partnership With BT To Help It Grow Sustainably
- BT Group PLC Results For The First Quarter To 30 June 2013
- New Appointments, Awards, Additional Recruitments and Financial Results - Research Report on EMC, QSI, IDT, BT and MedAssets
- Gavin Patterson to be appointed chief executive of BT Group
- Behind Every Great Device Is A Great Network