BT Group PLC (BT.N)
March 22 Britain's telecom watchdog said on Wednesday it fined BT Group Plc's Plusnet division 880,000 pounds ($1.10 million) for continuing to bill more than a thousand ex-customers.
* Oil stocks support but come off highs as crude reverses course
LONDON Britain's biggest telecoms group BT has bowed to industry and regulatory pressure and agreed to legally separate its national network, as the government seeks to deliver faster broadband speeds for millions. | Video
LONDON, March 10 Britain's biggest telecoms group BT has bowed to industry and regulatory pressure and agreed to legally separate its national network, as the government seeks to deliver faster broadband speeds for millions.
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - BT’s split will please all parties some of the time. Rivals say the status quo is bad for them and customers, and might have wanted a full breakup. But the UK telco’s huge pension scheme made that impractical.
LONDON, March 10 British shares gained on Friday, led by BT as investors cheered the resolution of a long-running regulatory battle over its broadband unit.
* BT jumps after Openreach deal (Recasts, adds detail and quotes, updates prices)
European shares climb higher on BT, banks, oil stocks - For more see the European equities LiveMarkets blog
LONDON, March 10 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
LONDON, March 10 European shares rose on Friday in early deals, with gains underpinned by a rally among energy stocks as well as BT as attention turned to closely-watched U.S. jobs data due later in the day.
LONDON, March 10 Britain's biggest telecoms group BT has reached an agreement with the regulator to finally resolve a two-year row over how the national broadband network is run, agreeing to a legal separation of the business.
- Fed Wednesday Will Be The Focus, But There's Much More Going On This Week
- ECB To Hold, Awaiting Fed Move
- 'Safe' Challenger Dogs: Twice The Dividend At Half The Price Of Champs And Dow Dogs
- BT: Undervalued With A 4.7% Current Yield
- My Fund Kicks Off 2017 On The Wrong Foot
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed Back At Center Stage