BTG PLC (BTG.L)
Thu, Oct 6 2016
Oct 6 British healthcare group BTG Plc said it agreed to settle an investigation into one of its U.S. units, Biocompatibles, with the U.S. Department of Justice for $36 million.
* Unit Biocompatibles subsidiary reached a settlement with U.S. government in relation to department of justice's investigation of marketing of LC Bead
* On basis of current foreign exchange rates, reported full year revenue is now anticipated to be ahead of our previously announced guidance range of £510m-£540m
* Overall performance and trading since 1 april 2016 are in line with expectations
(Adds forecast, analyst comment, share movement) May 17 British healthcare group BTG Plc said its full-year pretax profit doubled from a year earlier as sales of its interventional therapies picked up, and forecast an 8-15 percent revenue growth for the next year. BTG shares rose as much as 2.4 percent to 600.50 pence on Tuesday morning. BTG said it expected revenue to be in the range 485 million pounds to 515 million pounds ($703.6 million-$746.7 million) for the fin
May 17 British healthcare group BTG said its full-year pretax profit doubled from a year earlier on strong revenue growth.
* Galil Medical announces agreement to acquisition by Btg Plc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
LONDON British healthcare group BTG said is had agreed to buy Galil Medical, a U.S. company that makes cryoablation products to treat Kidney and other cancers by freezing and destroying tumors, for an initial cash payment of $84.5 million.
- Gold And Oil - The Sectors To Be
- Resource Sector Digest: The Gold-In-The-Ground Misunderstanding
- My Top Five Picks For The Current Bull Market In Gold - 3Q 2016 Results
- B2Gold: A Solid Quarter, But Is It Time To Buy?
- Resource Sector Digest: How Do You Like Your Money To Be Spent? A Look At Corporate Governance
- Miners I'm Buying And Why - Part VI: Gold Foundations; Monkey's Dilemma; What Summer Doldrums? - Small-Cap Stock Observer