News: Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (BUD)
26 May 2016
Wed, May 25 2016
* South African Reserve Bank grants exchange control approval for proposed combination between AB InBev and SABMiller Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
WASHINGTON U.S. antitrust officials are investigating Anheuser-Busch InBev over its new incentives that encourage independent distributors to sell more of its own beer brands at the expense of competing craft brews, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
* "With this clearance, we remain firmly on track for a closing in second half of 2016" - CEO of AB InBev.
SAO PAULO, May 12 Brazilian drinks company Ambev SA agreed to hand off operations in Peru, Colombia and Ecuador to its parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev SA , according to a securities filing on Thursday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/MILAN/LONDON, May 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded Anheuser-Busch InBev's (ABI) Long-Term Foreign and Local Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured ratings to 'BBB+' from 'A' and its Short-Term IDR to 'F2' from 'F1'. The ratings remain on Rating Watch Negative (RWN) pending completion of the planned acquisition of SABMiller plc (SABM). A full list of rating actions is shown at the end of this comme
* Announces a solicitation of participation to general bondholder meetings
SYDNEY Australia's antitrust regulator on Thursday cleared beer giant Anheuser Busch Inbev SA's planned $100 billion takeover of rival SABMiller Plc, saying the deal would not adversely affect the domestic market.
* Q1 normalized profit (equity holders AB Inbev) 844 million USD versus 1.34 billion USD in Reuters Poll
* AB InBev updates package of commitments with offer to divest SABMiller's central and eastern european operations
* S&P On Anheuser Busch InBev - Belgium-Based Anheuser-Busch InBev 'A-/A-2' ratings affirmed; outlook stable
- Apple's Next Moves? Hints From M&A Talks
- Gain 50% From This Bidding War, Part II
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Wall Street Breakfast: Greece Gets Another Lifeline With New Debt Deal
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Tracking George Soros' Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update