Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD)
28 Apr 2017
Wed, Apr 26 2017
BRUSSELS, April 26 Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, remains convinced about the potential of the Brazilian consumer market despite declining beer sales over the past two years and a particularly tough 2016.
* AB InBev completes disposal of its interest in Distell Group Limited to Public Investment Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
TOKYO Japanese beer maker Asahi Group Holdings Ltd said on Tuesday it will take on 7.4 billion euros (6.36 billion pounds) in bank loans to finance its acquisition of European assets from Anheuser-Busch InBev SAC NV .
TOKYO, March 28 Japanese beer maker Asahi Group Holdings Ltd said on Tuesday it will take on 7.4 billion euros ($8 billion) in bank loans to finance its acquisition of European assets from Anheuser-Busch InBev SAC NV .
BRUSSELS, March 2 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
LEUVEN, Belgium Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, suffered its first decline in core earnings since its formation over a decade ago as recession-hit Brazil depressed beer sales by even more than expected.
* Raises merger savings target to $1.75 bln from $1.4 bln (Adds shares, analyst comment)
* Revenue grew by 2.4 pct in FY 2016 and by 0.2 pc in Q4 2016
* Q4 revenue $14.20 billion versus $13.84 billion in Reuters poll
BRUSSELS, March 2 Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, raised its forecast for savings from its near $100 billion takeover of SABMiller after weaker than expected earnings as beer sales suffered in Brazil.
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The First Week Of May
- Focus On Europe: Gearing Up For Q1 Results!
- Craft Brew Alliance: At $12, The Assets Outweigh The Profits
- My 83 Stock Portfolio Review Highlighting Defensive Sectors And My Energy Stocks
- Focus On Europe: Will Marine Le Pen Become France's Next President?