Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD.N)
23 Feb 2017
Mon, Feb 13 2017
TOKYO/BRUSSELS Heineken NV , the world's second-largest brewer, agreed on Monday to buy the loss-making Brazilian breweries of Japan's Kirin Holdings Co Ltd , boosting its presence in the world's No. 3 beer market.
TOKYO/BRUSSELS, Feb 13 Heineken NV, the world's second-largest brewer, agreed on Monday to buy the loss-making Brazilian breweries of Japan's Kirin Holdings Co Ltd , boosting its presence in the world's No. 3 beer market.
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 23 Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, has offered more than 1,000 employees in South Africa voluntary severance following its merger with SABMiller, the Business Day newspaper reported on Monday, citing an internal memo.
DAVOS, Switzerland American actor Matt Damon used Davos to drum up support for his water charity, Water.org on Tuesday, after getting a new multi-million-dollar commitment from Belgian brewer Stella Artois. | Video
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan 17 The Belgian beer brand Stella Artois is increasing its financial commitments to the water charity co-founded by actor Matt Damon, at a time that its owner, Anheuser-Busch InBev, moves into Africa, where access to clean water can be limited.
LONDON, Jan 6 Anheuser Busch InBev and Keurig Green Mountain have teamed up to develop a home appliance that could dispense alcoholic drinks in the home, similar to Keurig's existing machine for soft drinks.
* Announces reference base following combination with Sabmiller
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Anheuser-Busch InBev: What Investors Want to Know https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/890825 LONDON, November 28 (Fitch) Anheuser-Busch InBev's (ABI) commitment to maintaining its large dividend will significantly limit the company's ability to deleverage in the wake of its GBP79bn acquisition of SABMiller, Fitch Ratings says. ABI was downgraded three notches in 2016 as weaker market conditions and th
* Poland's state-run insurer PZU is not interested in buying a group of beer brands being sold by Anheuser-Busch InBev, which include Pilsner Urquell in the Czech Republic and Tyskie and Lech in Poland, PZU's CEO said on Thursday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, November 09 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA's (ABI) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BBB' from 'BBB+' and removed it from Rating Watch Negative. The Outlook is Stable. The rating action follows ABI's merger with SABMiller plc (SABM). The agency has also downgraded SABM's IDR to 'BBB' from 'A-' and assigned a Stable Outlook and withdrawn the rating. The downgrade of ABI's rating
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- Investors In Molson Coors Are Counting On Margin Expansion, Not Growth
- Altria's Stake In Anheuser-Busch Inbev
- Does Coca-Cola's Yield Make Up For Deteriorating Fundamentals?
- Starbucks: You're Probably Ignoring This Valuable Asset
- Micron Technology Is A Cheap Stock - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/16/17)