News: Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD.N)
23 Jan 2015
Tue, Dec 2 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for Anheuser Busch InBev NV/SA, AmBev S.A., Brown Forman Corporation, Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU), Constellation Brands, Inc., Diageo plc, Molson Coors Brewing Company and SABMiller plc. These reports should be read in conjunction with the "Introducing Rating Navigators for Corporates" report dated 5 November 2014 an
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, November 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Belgium-based Anheuser Busch InBev NV/SA's (ABI) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'A' and its Short-term IDR at 'F1'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Stable. The senior unsecured ratings of the debt of ABI's subsidiaries, Anheuser Busch InBev Worldwide Inc, Anheuser-Busch InBev Finance Inc, and Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc, have als
BRUSSELS - Japan needs to open up its beer market to European exports if Tokyo and Brussels are to agree one of the world's biggest free trade deals next year, according to an EU document prepared for the next round of talks in December.
* U.S. weaker, Brazil stagnant, limited cost savings in Mexico
BRUSSELS - Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest beer maker, reported a lower than expected increase of earnings in the third quarter as U.S. wholesalers cut inventories and Brazil was stagnant after the soccer World Cup.
* Revenue grew by 2.3 pct in 3Q14 and by 5.3 pct in 9M14, with revenue per H1 growth of 5.0 pct in 3Q14 and 4.5 pct in 9M14
BRUSSELS, Oct 31 - Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest beer maker, reported a lower than expected increase of earnings in the third quarter as U.S. wholesalers cut inventories and Brazil was stagnant after the soccer World Cup.
MOSCOW, Oct 1 - Anheuser-Busch InBev subsidiary SUN InBev said on Wednesday it would close its Angarsk brewery in East Siberia citing higher taxes and toughened regulation.
(Adds Yahoo, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Telekom, Universal Health Services, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Telecom Italia, LBO France, BlueCrest Capital Management)
BRUSSELS - Anheuser-Busch InBev officials sold shares in the company worth more than 9 million euros over the past two weeks, further undermining speculation the world's largest brewer is planning to buy SABMiller .
- 5 Super Bowl Ad Buyers Whose Commercials You're Just About Sick Of Seeing
- Examining The Beer Industry Through Philip Van Munching's 'Beer Blast': The Quest For New Products
- Cramer's Lightning Round - The Blackstone Group Is The Best PE Company (1/22/15)
- Which U.S. Brewer Looks Best?
- DGI - Changes In Candidate Screen Results - One Month Later
- M&A Could Add Even More Pop To SABMiller
- Technical Data on Consumer Staples Sector Equities -- Ambev, Molson Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Constellation Brands, and Darling Ingredients
- How it All Plays Out: New Report on Ambev, Amira Nature Foods, Anheuser-Busch Inbev, Anixter and AptarGroup
- Consumer Staples Sector Stocks Review - Molson Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Constellation Brands, Castle Brands, and Darling Ingredients
- Financial Results, Completed Spinoffs, Scheduled Conference Calls, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, SBA Communications, Best Buy and Dollar Tree
- Beverages Equities Technical Notes - Coca-Cola, PepsiCo Inc., Monster Beverage, Molson Coors Brewing, and Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Scheduled Earnings Release and Donations to Non-Profits - Research Reports on Anheuser-Busch, International Paper, PPG, SeaDrill and Total
- Survey Results, Promotional Campaigns, Schedule of Financial Results, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Anheuser-Busch InBev, Michael Kors, Colgate, Tyson and Under Armour
- Technical Updates, Quarterly Dividend, Appointment, and Regulatory Approval - Research Reports on ABInBev, Under Armour, Colgate, Michael Kors and Whirlpool
- AB InBev Survey Finds 30 Million Identifications Checked Daily, Adults Welcome Servers’ Responsible Drinking Tips
- Technical Coverage on Consumer Staples Equities -- Molson Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Constellation Brands, ConAgra Foods, and Unilever