Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD.N)
Tue, May 9 2017
* PRICED CAD 1.3 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF NOTES WITH A FIXED INTEREST RATE OF 2.60 PCT PER ANNUM AND MATURING 15 MAY 2024
SAO PAULO, May 4 Ambev SA, the Latin American unit of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV, missed first-quarter profit estimates on Thursday, reflecting rapid growth in costs that offset a decline in financial expenses and higher volumes.
* Shares hit 6-month high (Updates with shares, analyst comment)
* Q1 normalized EBITDA $4.81 billion versus $4.88 billion in Reuters poll
BRUSSELS, April 26 Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, remains convinced about the potential of the Brazilian consumer market despite declining beer sales over the past two years and a particularly tough 2016.
* AB InBev completes disposal of its interest in Distell Group Limited to Public Investment Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
TOKYO Japanese beer maker Asahi Group Holdings Ltd said on Tuesday it will take on 7.4 billion euros (6.36 billion pounds) in bank loans to finance its acquisition of European assets from Anheuser-Busch InBev SAC NV .
TOKYO, March 28 Japanese beer maker Asahi Group Holdings Ltd said on Tuesday it will take on 7.4 billion euros ($8 billion) in bank loans to finance its acquisition of European assets from Anheuser-Busch InBev SAC NV .
BRUSSELS, March 2 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
LEUVEN, Belgium Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, suffered its first decline in core earnings since its formation over a decade ago as recession-hit Brazil depressed beer sales by even more than expected.
- Altria: Over $100
- Time To Benefit From Altria's 2017 Weakness?
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- My 83 Stock Portfolio Requirements And Listing Of Do Not Sell, Core And Speculation Status
- AB InBev: Overbought And Overvalued
- CBA And AB/I Initiatives Are Transforming BREW