Anheuser Busch Inbev SA (BUD.N)
31 Aug 2016
Fri, Aug 26 2016
BRUSSELS Anheuser-Busch InBev expects to cut some 3 percent of its combined workforce after it has acquired rival SABMiller , according to takeover documents published on Friday. | Video
BRUSSELS, Aug 26 Anheuser-Busch InBev expects to cut some 3 percent of its combined workforce after it has acquired rival SABMiller, according to takeover documents published on Friday.
BRIEF-Ab inbev expects potential job reduction of about 3 percent of total workforce of the combined group
* Expects potential job reduction of about 3 percent of total workforce of the combined group
* Result of SABMiller UK court directions hearing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Result of this is that Altria and BEVCO will consent to UK scheme separately and will not vote with other SABMiller shareholders
LONDON, Aug 23 A UK court has ruled that SABMiller shareholders can be treated as two classes when they vote on the company's takeover by Anheuser Busch InBev , granting the request from the brewer for a split.
* Reserving judgement till Tuesday over whether SABMiller shareholders to be treated as one class in vote on AB InBev takeover Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON Anheuser Busch InBev managers will take all but one of 19 key positions following the brewer's $100 billion-plus takeover of rival SABMiller , according to details of the transaction announced on Thursday.
* SAB's London HQ, some regional hubs to be wound down (Adds more details, byline, bullet points)
* Combined group will be headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and will have its global functional management office in New York.
- The Anheuser-Busch Inbev Merger And Altria's Dividend
- Inhale 8% Higher Dividends Paid On Fewer Altria Shares
- This BlackRock Fund Provides High Income And Trades At A 12% Discount
- Elon Musk Saves SolarCity
- Wall Street Breakfast: Yellen To Set Stage For Rate Hikes In Jackson Hole
- 88 Stock Picks For The Next 30 Years (Or More)