News: Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA (BUD.N)
24 Apr 2015
Thu, Apr 16 2015
- SABMiller Plc , brewer of Miller Lite, Peroni and Grolsch, sold more lager in the fourth quarter as demand rose in many emerging markets ahead of the Easter holiday and sales in China recovered from an inclement summer.
Underlying govt bond Over midswaps,equivalent to 126.6 bps
LONDON/NEW YORK - Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, is close to proposing JAB Holding Chief Executive Olivier Goudet as its next chairman, according to four sources familiar with the matter.
LONDON, Feb 26 - Major European share indexes climbed to new multi-year highs on Thursday, with the world's largest brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev leading the food and beverages sector higher after announcing a sharp dividend hike and a share buyback plan.
LONDON, Feb 26 - Major European share indexes climbed to new multi-year highs on Thursday, with the world's largest brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev leading the food and beverages sector higher after announcing a sharply higher dividend and a share buyback plan.
* Q4 core profit $5.07 bln vs Reuters poll consensus of $5.30 bln (Updates after conference call, adds shares)
PARIS, Feb 26 - European stocks were seen steady at the open on Thursday, as investors focused on a flurry of corporate results from blue chips including Anheuser-Busch InBev, Allianz and Deutsche Telekom . AB InBev, the world's largest brewer, announced a sharply higher dividend and a $1-billion share buyback on Thursday. It also forecast improved beer sales in most of its major markets. German insurer Allianz raised its dividend by less than expected after full year operatin
* Anheuser-Busch Inbev reports fourth quarter and full year 2014 results
BRUSSELS, Feb 26 - Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer, announced a sharply higher dividend and a $1 billion share buyback on Thursday and forecast improving income from beer sales in the year ahead.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for Anheuser Busch InBev NV/SA, AmBev S.A., Brown Forman Corporation, Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU), Constellation Brands, Inc., Diageo plc, Molson Coors Brewing Company and SABMiller plc. These reports should be read in conjunction with the "Introducing Rating Navigators for Corporates" report dated 5 November 2014 an
- Genesee & Wyoming, Anheuser-Busch Shares Show Growth Potential
- Constellation Brands Rally To Continue In Fiscal 2016
- Brewing Up Dividend Yield
- Industries Change But Sin Stays The Same
- Is It Too Late To Buy European Equities?
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery: Community, Sustainability, Philanthropy, Distribution, And Cider
- Technical Snapshot on Beverages Stocks -- Ambev, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Molson Coors Brewing, Constellation Brands, and Fomento Economico Mexicano
- Pre-Market Pulse on Beverages Stocks - Ambev, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Molson Coors Brewing, Constellation Brands, and Diageo
- Technical Notes Covering Beverages Equities - Ambev, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Dr. Pepper Snapple, Constellation Brands, and Molson Coors Brewing
- Technical Data on Consumer Staples Sector Equities -- Ambev, Molson Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Constellation Brands, and Darling Ingredients
- How it All Plays Out: New Report on Ambev, Amira Nature Foods, Anheuser-Busch Inbev, Anixter and AptarGroup
- Consumer Staples Sector Stocks Review - Molson Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Constellation Brands, Castle Brands, and Darling Ingredients
- Financial Results, Completed Spinoffs, Scheduled Conference Calls, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, SBA Communications, Best Buy and Dollar Tree
- AB InBev Survey Finds 30 Million Identifications Checked Daily, Adults Welcome Servers’ Responsible Drinking Tips
- Anheuser-Busch InBev to Reduce Carbon Emissions in Logistics by 15%
- Corona Launches Global Partnership with SFX