News: Compania de Minas Buenaventura SAA (BUEv.LM)
9 Nov 2012
S/. 4.55 (+5.11%)
Mon, Jun 30 2014
LIMA, June 30 - The jailed governor of a mineral-rich region in Peru who helped derail Newmont's $5 billion Conga gold project will run for re-election on an anti-mining ticket this year from prison, his party said on Monday.
LIMA, May 21 - A new mine being developed by Peru's Buenaventura would start producing up to 300,000 ounces of gold per year in 2016, Chief Executive Officer Roque Benavides said on Wednesday.
LIMA, April 30 - Peruvian miner Buenaventura said on Wednesday that its net profit plunged 116 percent to -$16.1 million in the first quarter from a year ago, resulting in the company's second straight quarterly loss.
LIMA, March 12 - Contract workers at Peruvian miner Buenaventura's Uchucchacua silver mine started a strike on Tuesday and a union leader said the action, protesting the firing of 10 employees and pushing for better working conditions, has halted production.
- Buenaventura Announces Second Quarter Production and 2014 Guidance
- Precious Metals Stocks Technical Snapshot -- Research on Cia de Minas Buenaventura, Novagold Resources, North American Palladium, and Paramount Gold and Silver
- Technical Coverage of Materials Sector Stocks -- Research on Cia de Minas Buenaventura, Timberline Resources, Yamana Gold, and AngloGold Ashanti
- Review on Metals and Mining Stocks -- Research on AngloGold Ashanti, Cia de Minas Buenaventura, Banro, and B2Gold
- Buenaventura Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Buenaventura to Host First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call & Audio Webcast
- Metals & Mining Equities Coverage -- Research on AngloGold Ashanti, Golden Star Resources, Cia de Minas Buenaventura, and International Tower Hill Mines
- Buenaventura Announces the Resolutions of Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- Technical Stock Coverage of Metals & Mining Equities -- Research on Golden Star Resources, AngloGold Ashanti, Cia de Minas Buenaventura and International Tower Hill Mines
- Appointments, Equity Sales, Recognitions, Upcoming Conferences, and Work Updates - Analyst Notes on Alcoa, Newmont, Southern Copper, Royal Gold, and Buenaventura