Buffalo Wild Wings Inc (BWLD.O)
13 Jan 2017
Tue, Dec 6 2016
BOSTON Hedge fund manager Mick McGuire is taking his fight for change at casual restaurant chain Buffalo Wild Wings Inc directly to franchise owners, saying they could have better access to innovations and grow more if his ideas were implemented.
* Buffalo Wild Wings Inc names Santiago Abraham as chief information officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. announces third quarter earnings per share of $1.23
* Buffalo Wild Wings Inc appoints Alexander H. Ware as chief financial officer
* Marcato sends letter to Buffalo Wild Wings board of directors
A battle between Buffalo Wild Wings Inc and an activist hedge fund heated up on Tuesday after the company named three new directors to its board.
Oct 11 A battle between Buffalo Wild Wings Inc and an activist hedge fund heated up on Tuesday after the company named three new directors to its board.
Marcato Capital Management LP said on Tuesday that it was disappointed with Buffalo Wild Wings' decision to add new directors to its board without consulting the hedge fund.
Oct 11 Restaurant operator Buffalo Wild Wings Inc named three independent directors to its board, ignoring activist hedge fund Marcato Capital Management's offer of a nominee.
* Buffalo wild wings announces three new independent directors
- 10 Reasons Noble Roman's Is An Incredibly Unique Micro-Cap Investment Opportunity
- Apple Should Buy Sirius XM - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/3/17)
- Weekly Restaurant Report: Chipotle Drama, Wendy's Vs. DineEquity
- Weekly Restaurant Report: Generational Shifts, Leadership Changes, And McDonald's
- Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. - Activist Makes 'Typical' Noise, But Not Desirable For Long-Term Investors
- Wingstop: In Danger Of Sharp Declines In 2017