News: Boston Properties Inc (BXP)
6 Mar 2014
Thu, Nov 21 2013
Nov 21 - Boston Properties Inc : * BMO raises target price to $12 from $11; rating market perform For a summary of rating and price target changes on U.S. companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/US For a summary of rating and price target changes on Canadian companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/CA
OSLO, Sept 9 - Norway's $750 billion oil fund bought a 45 percent stake in the 47-story Times Square Tower in New York from Boston Properties, Inc. for $684 million, it said on Monday.
- Returns From The 6 - 7% Preferred Issues Recommended In October
- Commonwealth REIT - Sometimes Lip Service Gets Boot Service
- The Resurgence Of The REITs
- Office REITs: Rental Rate Growth Poised For Gains
- Boston Properties Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mack-Cali - Return Of The Living Dead (Money)
- Boston Properties to Participate at Citi’s 2014 Global Property CEO Conference
- Boston Properties Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Results
- Boston Properties Announces 2013 Tax Treatment of Its Distributions
- Boston Properties to Release Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results on January 28, 2014
- Data Analysis Before Market Hours: NorthStar Realty Finance, Senior Housing Properties Trust, Boston Properties, and Medical Properties Trust
- Boston Properties Declares Regular Quarterly Dividends and Special Cash Dividend of $2.25 Per Share
- Before the Bell Scans: NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., Senior Housing Properties Trust, Boston Properties Inc., and Medical Properties Trust Inc.
- Appointments, Purchases, Financial Results, Cash Dividends and Announcements by Financial Companies - Research Report on Boston Properties, CME Group, Kimco, E-House, and Loews
- Boston Properties Announces John F. Powers to Succeed Robert E. Selsam as Regional Manager for its New York Office
- Early Morning Insight: NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., Medical Properties Trust Inc., Senior Housing Properties Trust, and Boston Properties Inc.