Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD.N)
29 Jul 2016
Tue, May 31 2016
* MGM Resorts International and MGM Growth Properties LLC announce transactions to acquire Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.25 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Boyd Gaming to acquire Las Vegas assets of Cannery Casino Resorts
Casino operator Boyd Gaming Corp is close to an agreement to buy Cannery Casino Resorts LLC, in a deal that will value the privately held U.S. company at between $225 million and $240 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
April 20 Casino operator Boyd Gaming Corp is close to an agreement to buy Cannery Casino Resorts LLC, in a deal that will value the privately held U.S. company at between $225 million and $240 million, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Boyd group income fund reports fourth quarter and full year 2015 results
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'B-'/'RR5' rating to Boyd Gaming Corp.'s (Boyd) $500 million senior unsecured notes maturing 2026. Boyd's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is 'B' with a Positive Outlook. See the full list of ratings at the end of this release. Boyd's announcement of the issuance mentions that the use of proceeds could include, among other potential uses, consolidating Peninsula Gaming LLC (Penins
* Expects approximately $492 million in net proceeds from sale of notes
- Tunnel Vision: Wynn And Flawed Analysis
- MGM's New Maryland Property Could Be A Game-Changer
- Gaming Stocks Post Brexit: Hold 'em Or Fold 'em?
- Penn National Gaming: Peers Look Better
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 6/6/16: Hertz, Conn's, Shake Shack, Opko Health
- Boyd Gaming (Still) Looks Good Above $18