News: Bally Technologies Inc (BYI.N)
18 Dec 2013
Tue, Jul 16 2013
July 16 - Ignore the alert "Acquisition of SHFL entertainment, Inc. by Bally Technologies, Inc. May Not Be in the Best Interests of SHFL entertainment Shareholders" as it was inadvertently issued off a press release from an unrelated law firm, Robbins Arroyo LLP. (Bangalore Newsdesk, +91 80 6749 1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
- Slot machine maker Bally Technologies Inc said it will buy casino equipment company SHFL Entertainment Inc for about $1.3 billion to tap into the thriving casino industry in Asia and Australia.
* Deal for $23.25/per share, a 24 pct premium to Monday's close
July 16 - Casino games maker Bally Technologies Inc said it will acquire rival SHFL Entertainment Inc for about $1.3 billion to expand into international markets.
- Top 12 Ideas For Your Portfolio In 2014
- Bally Technologies Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Bally Technologies Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Scientific Games: It's Not Gambling If You Are Guaranteed To Win
- IGT: The Game Maker To Own
- Gambling Sector: Immoral But Profitable
- Bally Technologies’ TITANIC Video Slot Game Sweeps Awards at Macao Gaming Show
- Bally Technologies Announces Systems and Interactive Agreements with SLS Hotel & Casino
- Relief Efforts, Awards, Acquisitions, Milestones, and Appointments - Research Report on Disney, Bally, MSG, IMAX, and Scientific Games
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Bally Technologies Announces New Senior Executive Leadership Team
- Bally Technologies, Inc. Completes Acquisition of SHFL entertainment, Inc.
- Conrad Punta del Este Resort & Enjoy Group Select Bally Technologies as iGaming Platform Provider
- Bally Technologies Demonstrates Technology That Connects Operators’ Entire Gaming World at the SAGSE Exposition Nov. 12-14 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Bally Technologies, Inc. Reports Record First-Quarter Revenue of $249 Million and Record Quarterly Diluted EPS of $0.97
- SHFL Schedules Special Shareholder Meeting for November 19, 2013 to Vote on Approval and Adoption of the Merger Agreement with Bally