Citigroup Inc (C.N)
LONDON British-based banks would be foolhardy to expect to retain access to European Union markets in return for sticking closely to the bloc's rules after Brexit, a senior banking official said on Wednesday.
* Says it plans to take over foreign tourists restaurant reservation service related business from Travelers Inc, on March 31
* Says ceo michael corbat's annual compensation for 2016 was $15.5 million - sec filing
* Credit card charge-offs 2.65 percent in February versus 2.60 percent in January - SEC filing
LONDON, March 15 (IFR) - Lukoil has hired Citigroup and Societe Generale as lead managers for a potential US dollar bond, according to banking sources.
A federal judge in Manhattan has dismissed a New York lawyer's lawsuit accusing Citibank of breaching its duties by accepting a fraudster’s fake check for nearly $300,000, part of a widespread internet fraud targeting American lawyers.
HONG KONG, March 10 Citigroup Inc has named David Biller as its new corporate and investment banking head for the 10-member Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) as part of its enhanced focus on the region, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
March 9 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
SHANGHAI, March 7 Citigroup Inc will include China's onshore bonds in its emerging markets and regional indexes starting on Feb. 1 2018, marking another victory in Beijing's efforts to woo foreign investors to its bond market and counter capital outflows.
NEW YORK Citigroup expects first-quarter trading revenue will be up by a "low double-digit" percentage from a year earlier, Chief Financial Officer John Gerspach said on Tuesday.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Reevaluating The 'Trump Trade'?
- Citigroup Stock: Expecting Annual Double-Digit Gains
- Insider Trading Trends At 16 Banks
- Stock Exchange: The Role Of Valuation In Trading
- Citigroup: How The Bullish Channel Might Play Out
- New Credit Videos: As Default Probabilities Rise, How Many U.S. Banks Will Fail?