News: Citigroup Inc (C.N)
23 Jul 2014
(Adds Marinus Capital Advisors, BATS Global Markets, Alvarez & Marsal)
NEW YORK, July 18 - Citigroup Inc has about $280 million in loans tied to commodities in two Chinese ports which are at the center of a probe into possible fraud, a senior executive said on Friday, becoming the first U.S. bank to disclose its potential exposure.
July 18 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- German car parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG [ZFF.UL] can raise its bid for U.S.-based TRW Automotive Holdings Corp to as much as $13 billion, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
July 17 - German car parts maker ZF Friedrichshafen AG can raise its bid for U.S.-based TRW Automotive Holdings Corp to as much as $13 billion, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 15 (Fitch) Citigroup's (Citi) second quarter 2014 (2Q'14) results were negatively impacted by the company's settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and certain state attorneys general. During the quarter, Citi incurred a $3.8 billion pre-tax charge to reflect the cost of the settlement. Excluding CVA/DVA, which were immaterial this quarter, Citi reported net income of $181 million on $19.4 billion of rev
(Adds details on trading volumes, other banks, analyst comment, updates stock price)
July 15 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Dow up 0.7 pct; S&P 500 up 0.5 pct; Nasdaq up 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
- Why Puma Biotechnology (PBYI) Stock Is SpikingToday?
- Why Citigroup (C) Stock Remains A 'Buy' At TheStreet
- Why Index-Beating Funds Loaded Up On Banks
- Upgrades for Allergan and Chipotle, Amazon Downgraded
- Why Amazon.com (AMZN) Stock Is Lower Today
- How Will Ford (F) Stock Be Affected By This Lowered Analyst EPS Guidance?
- Nedgroup Investments Picks Citi to Support New UCITS Fund
- Non-U.S. Companies Raise $9.5 Billion Through Depositary Receipts in First Half of 2014
- Citigroup Inc. Announces Offers to Purchase Five Series of Outstanding Notes
- Citigroup Declares Common Stock Dividend
- Citigroup Reports Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Per Share of $0.03; $1.24 Excluding CVA/DVA1 and Impact of Mortgage Settlement2
- Citigroup Announces Comprehensive Settlement with Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities Working Group
- Euromoney Names Citi Top Emerging Markets Investment Bank and Global Flow House
- Market Movers - Diversified Banks Stocks -- Research on Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, and Toronto-Dominion
- Citi Appointed Depositary Bank for Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited’s ADR Program
- Completed Acquisitions, Appointments, Dividend Distributions, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on AMG, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Essex and Western Union