CA Inc (CA.O)
28 Apr 2017
Wed, Mar 15 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB+' rating to CA, Inc.'s (CA) issuance of $850 million multi-tranche senior unsecured notes with five- to 10-year maturities. CA intends to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include the funding of some or all of the Veracode acquisition and the repayment of existing notes due 2018. CA's Long-Term Issuer Rating (IDR) is 'BBB+' with a Stable Outlook. A
WASHINGTON, March 10 Information technology firm CA Inc has agreed to pay $45 million to resolve allegations it made false statements and claims involving a U.S. government contract, the Justice Department said on Friday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 07 (Fitch) According to Fitch Ratings, CA Inc.'s (CA) ratings, including the 'BBB+' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), are unaffected by the acquisition of leading applications security testing software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider, Veracode, for approximately $614 million in cash. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of current ratings follows at the end of this release. The acquisition of Veracode will str
* CA Technologies to acquire Veracode, a leading SAAS-based secure devops platform provider
* THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP REPORTS 5.69 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CA INC, AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2k4FOMr Further company coverage:
- IoT Monthly Review: Investing In Hardware-As-A-Service
- Valuation Dashboard: Technology And Telecom - Update
- Tech Brief: Should Apple, Amazon, Twitter Dive Deeper Into Content?
- Greenblatt's Magic Touch Falls Short? Magic Formula Large And Mid Cap Q1 Update
- Greenblatt Sprinkles Alpha From His Magic Wand - Magic Formula Large Cap Q1 Update
- 8 Low-Debt, High-Dividend Stocks To Consider