Cardinal Health Inc (CAH)
23 May 2017
Wed, May 3 2017
* Cardinal Health -board of directors approved a 3 percent increase in company's quarterly dividend from $0.4489 per share to $0.4624 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ceo says "experiencing pricing deflation in generics, some heightened reimbursement pressures which affect our customers"-conf call
Cardinal Health Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strong performance in its medical unit even as the drug distributor continues to face declining generic drug prices.
May 1 Cardinal Health Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strong performance in its medical unit even as the drug distributor continues to face declining generic drug prices.
* Cardinal health reports third-quarter results for fiscal year 2017
May 1 Cardinal Health Inc reported a 3.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strength in its pharmaceutical business even as the drug distributor faces declining generic drug prices.
April 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
Cardinal Health Inc said on Tuesday it expected full-year adjusted earnings at the lower end of its forecast, underscoring the U.S. drug distribution industry's struggles with declining generic drug prices.
* Shares fall 12 pct; rivals down 5 pct (Adds analyst comments, shares)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK/BUENOS AIRES, April 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Cardinal Health, Inc.'s (Cardinal, NYSE: CAH) Rating Outlook to Negative from Stable following the announcement that it had agreed to acquire certain assets from Medtronic (Not Rated) for approximately $6 billion. KEY RATING DRIVERS The Negative Outlook reflects Fitch's expectation that Cardinal's leverage will remain elevated for the rating category for an extended perio
- My 83 Stock Portfolio Requirements And Listing Of Do Not Sell, Core And Speculation Status
- Dividend Yields Also Drown In Floods
- Dividend Portfolio Sector Allocation May 2017
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q1 2017 Update
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For May 2017
- 5 Reasonably Priced DGI Stocks In An Overvalued Market